Holy cow, what an ending! Totally unexpected!
Attachments
Freedom isn't free - so stop whining and pay your taxes.
Wolverine alum. Dislike. First game I was able to watch this year, wish I had been working.
"When truth is replaced by silence, the silence is a lie." Yevgeny Yevtushenko
Jud said...

Holy cow, what an ending! Totally unexpected!

I was flipping between this and a&m game so glad I saw the end. Craziest loss since Appalachian state.
“It is the first responsibility of every citizen to question authority.”

― Benjamin Franklin
I turned it off after Michigan got the ball back. Figured it was done. What a nice surprise to see on replay.

I hate Harbaugh.
Sir Reverend David_ESM "The Mustache" Esquire, Bomb Squid Extraordinaire, the all knowledgeable one, Grand Poobah, Korean Pop Hipster, Butt Dryer, Douchebag... M.D.
  and  like this.
Michigan St. vs Michigan...this is why I love College Football...more heart and spirit and the games just leave you exhausted as you sit on your couch or recliner...right up to the last second fun!
"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." -Unknown
  and  like this.
Stupid punter. He needs to know the distance he's at. Drop ball, fall on it. 50 yard field goal for MSU to win. Dumb dumb.
"Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

Stupid punter. He needs to know the distance he's at. Drop ball, fall on it. 50 yard field goal for MSU to win. Dumb dumb.

He's what - 20? 21? Lord knows I made dumb mistakes at that age!

It was an ugly win; but as an MSU alum, I'll take it!
Freedom isn't free - so stop whining and pay your taxes.

Bad situational awareness but we are all armchair quarterbacks right now, he will never forget that play and will never allow it to happen again.
“It is the first responsibility of every citizen to question authority.”

― Benjamin Franklin
   likes this.