Well hello my dearies,

To those that are not aware, I have (co)started my own company, Pod Cafe. We are offering healthy food that doesn't taste like shit. We can vherf some time and talk about what we're trying to do. www.podcafenc.com

Anyways, one of the things we offer is a private blend of coffee we call "Super Human. Super Blend". We don't roast them ourselves, and are lucky to have a great roast house to help us creating it. Here's the description - Rich, smooth, and delicious. This locally-roasted blend offers a versatile balance that tastes incredible in any espresso-based drink, especially those including milk, or as a drip coffee. A recipe combines South American and Indonesian coffees roasted to a medium-dark level. Find sweet and syrupy tastes, low acidity, and a lingering aftertaste. Tasting notes: Full bodied, sweet, syrupy.

I wanted to gauge everyone's interest in giving it a go. It will be $11 for a 12oz bag. + shipping ( I will update once I go to the post office). Bags are pre-sealed as whole bean. If you want it ground up let me know (coarse or fine), understanding I would have to break the seal. I'll leave this open for a week, until 6/13

0 - Name - qnty - whole/ground
1 -
2 -
3 -
Last update on June 6, 8:33 pm by m00chness.
   likes this.
I'm down to give it a go.

1 - Socalocmatt - 2 bags - whole
2 -
3 -
Donate Cigars For Troops at:
Matt Post
Troop Donations
4028 Hillside Ave
Norco, CA 92860
Can I just grind this shit and toss it in my Ninja? If so I am in.
Pink Pony said...

Can I just grind this shit and toss it in my Ninja? If so I am in.

yes
   likes this.
2 - JimboV - 2 bags - whole
3 -
3 - Anthony - 2 bags - whole
4 -
Last update on June 9, 11:15 am by Anthony.
4 - Pink McFlufferTits - 2 bags - whole
Imagine how many more would clamor for this if it was “ Espressobob Approved” lol
Coffee-because it’s cheaper than anger management.
Good morning everyone. Sorry I have been out of touch. 3 farmers markets in 3 days this week. I have picked up my latest round of coffee, so the roast date will be 6/12 for those that care. I'll be shipping everything out Monday (which is my next day off). If you don't mind sending me your addresses and paypal emails?

I shipped two bags to NY and shipping was $8 in a priority large white envelope. Let me know if that doesn't work for you and I can find another route we can go on.

Most importantly thank you for the support. I can always count on this board for shit like this.
5 - bcardinal - 1 bag - whole
When its time to relax, burn what you like.
I have 2 bags left in my inventory if anyone wants in. That’s so awesome guys, thanks. Should more be wanted, let me know.I do have this consistently in stock but think it would be better to do this as group buys, should there be interested. I can get you a fresher roast that way.

Hey Bob, I’ll guarantee you an eye of the shark you like it. Nothing fancy about it, just a good ass cup of coffee. It was actually roasted with the intent of making espresso so it’s good for that as well. We tried it as a drip one day and it hit the nail on the head.
Last update on June 14, 5:43 pm by m00chness.
m00chness said...

Hey Bob, I’ll guarantee you an eye of the shark you like it. Nothing fancy about it, just a good ass cup of coffee.

I may be wrong, but I believe Bob was hinting at getting a "freebie". ROTFL
Last update on June 15, 10:25 am by Anthony.
bcardinal said...

5 - bcardinal - 1 bag - whole

Let's make it 2 for me.....
5 - bcardinal - 2 bags - whole
Anthony said...

I may be wrong, but I believe Bob was hinting at getting a "freebie". ROTFL

Bob wouldn’t feel right reviewing a freebie. One pound whole bean please.
Coffee-because it’s cheaper than anger management.
Espressobob said...

Bob wouldn’t feel right reviewing a freebie. One pound whole bean please.

I am digging the 3rd person.