My dad has been admitted to the hospital with chest pains. He has been sliding down the health slope over the last number of years. It was only a year ago that I nearly lost my wife from similar circumstances. He has had an angiogram but I do not yet know the results. He is my last parent living. Dad left us when I was one. He never really looked back. I found him and made contact when I was just out of high school. The gene pool is super deep here. Knowing him explains a lot. (Insert jokes here) Sure not the good looks, but the family skills and many traits are very evident.

Your thoughts and prayers are always appreciated.

You all are special to me, many have been close for a very long time now. I appreciate your friendships.
Love
When its time to relax, burn what you like.
bcardinal said...

My dad has been admitted to the hospital with chest pains. He has been sliding down the health slope over the last number of years. It was only a year ago that I nearly lost my wife from similar circumstances. He has had an angiogram but I do not yet know the results. He is my last parent living. Dad left us when I was one. He never really looked back. I found him and made contact when I was just out of high school. The gene pool is super deep here. Knowing him explains a lot. (Insert jokes here) Sure not the good looks, but the family skills and many traits are very evident.

Your thoughts and prayers are always appreciated.

You all are special to me, many have been close for a very long time now. I appreciate your friendships.
Love

Sorry to hear Bill hope it's nothing major and he is better in no time
“It is the first responsibility of every citizen to question authority.”

― Benjamin Franklin
Sorry to hear Bill. Prayers to you and your family. Let me know if you need anything.
Hoping for the best news possible.
I spent the afternoon with my dad yesterday. To say that you wish had a way to take away his breathing problems would be an understatement. Watching him try to get enough air to have a conversation with you was rough. The other side, is having your loved ones telling you that "I did not work this hard in life to suffer" really make you think about your blessings and what you do in this life.

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgivings Day with the ones you love and love you back.

Blessings to you all, be careful out there in your travels.

Love
Prayers with your dad and your family.
Thoughts and prayers for you and your family my friend.
Life is what you make of it... Because..
Its not bad really!!
Thoughts and Prayers Buddy ߙ
Coffee-because it’s cheaper than anger management.
Prayers Bill
Prayers
Smoke 'em if you got 'em!
prayers for you and your family
I am not bad, I am just drawn that way. Now pass me that cigar and nobody gets hurt.
I am compact evil with a caramel center!! Evil with just a tad sweet core! Wink

TRADER FEEDBACK
Praying
Pleasant aroma, rich full body, well aged...and the wine's not bad either.
My heart goes out to you buddy!
Somewhere between Jennings and Jones
Thanks to everyone.

The old man has water around the heart and a pissed off depressed mind. A terrible relationship with a bitch of a selfish wife. She is trying to pawn her husband off on anybody who will take him. Toxic relationship that wont allow peace at home for a dying man. I know it takes two but at some point don't you have to have empathy?

It was a bad day of visiting today. I planned to continue on with improvement after yesterdays visit. A day of set back won't deter me from attempting peace for dad.

I hope you all had a really nice Thanksgivings Day. Love
Dad has been moved to Behavior therapy on 5150 72 hr hold. what a suck place to be. I really hope he can get his head right. Sucks!