So the Sullivan family is expecting another monster. It's another boy and he is scheduled for eviction 4/27/2018

Its time for another guessing game contest. There will be a five pack awarded for the person who guesses closest to the birth weight of our boy.

The last baby was 12 pounds and 4 ounces. As of week 32 the current baby weighed in at 6 pounds and 3 ounces.

If you are interested in guessing please include the weight and a name for the baby. If we pick your name you suggested you get a five pack as well.
Last update on March 23, 9:44 pm by Phil from Chicago.
If you are interesting in some cigars at a reasonable price let me know. We can get everything that is readily available on shelf at your current B&M or online for knockout prices. Message me or details and Ill let you know if we have it.
Congratulations!!!!
“It is the first responsibility of every citizen to question authority.”

― Benjamin Franklin
Bloodwood87 - 12lbs 1oz - Daniel
Last update on March 23, 10:07 pm by Bloodwood87.
i vote george thomas for the name!
gt for short,because he is a sullivan after all...
I am so happy for your family buddy.
10.53 lbs Liam Anthony Sullivan
When its time to relax, burn what you like.
I think he's gonna be a great James... or Butch. Your choice.
and James will weigh in at 13.7 lbs. cuz he's all about the steak and taters.
Donate Cigars For Troops at: Matt Post Troop Donations PO Box 433 Norco, CA 92860
Did you just assume your babies gender!?

11 lbs 9 ounces
Patricia Michael Sullivan
12 lbs 2 oz

Pearce Loman Sullivan
Congrats! Logan Michael, 10#2oz
Congrats.
10 pounds 4 ounces.
Michael Scott (if your fans of The Office of course).
Pleasant aroma, rich full body, well aged...and the wine's not bad either.
Bloodwood87 - 12lbs 1oz - Daniel Sullivan
Shuckins - - i vote George Thomas Sullivan for the name! gt for short,because he is a sullivan after all...
bcardinal- 10lbs 53oz - Liam Anthony Sullivan -
SoCalOCMatt - 13lbs 7oz - James... or Butch Sullivan - cuz he's all about the steak and taters.
Pink Pony - 11lbs 9oz - Patricia Michael Sullivan - Did you just assume your babies gender!?
Anthony - 12lbs 2oz - Pearce Loman Sullivan
Lrbergin - 9lbs 6oz - Devonte Tron Sullivan
Justin - 10lbs 2oz - Logan Michael Sullivan
SteveSatch - 10lbs 4oz- Michael Scott Sullivan - (if your fans of The Office of course).
memphsdad - 10lbs 6oz - Harry Areola Sullivan
Last update on March 29, 4:35 pm by Bloodwood87.
fucking pony lol
If you are interesting in some cigars at a reasonable price let me know. We can get everything that is readily available on shelf at your current B&M or online for knockout prices. Message me or details and Ill let you know if we have it.
According to today's ultrasound the baby is currently clocking in at 8lbs 9oz.
that's one fast baby!