First off this is long overdue and I formally apologize for my lateness of post. Bob, thank you so much but you are still an arse. evil

So I get a huge ass box in the mail. Packed to the rim with glitter or as Kevvy like to call it Pony Herpies. After much cursing, I manage to come across the following....

This translates to fuck your mailbox

Then the excuse....seriously you want me to hand deliver a bomb to Paulie?!! Oh Geesh this will not end well...for you evil

Then the bomb contents:

Paulieeee Walnuts, as you see there is a package from Bob. So don’t kill me when you get it.
The beer looks really good and I love my coffee. The cigar is almost as tall as me. Are you trying to kill this midget, Bob? Lol

Thank you again and I am sorry for the late post. I am very appreciative of your thoughtfulness. Hugs you asshat! You best hide cause Pauliee is gonna hurt you good!! Big Laugh
I am not bad, I am just drawn that way. Now pass me that cigar and nobody gets hurt.
I am compact evil with a caramel center!! Evil with just a tad sweet core! Wink

TRADER FEEDBACK
Bob is hilarious!

Here is a gift but you need to touch tips with Paul because he has yours.

Can’t believe he wasted good beer on you LOL
Nice hit Bob. Like the extra package for Paul too lol.
I heard that was Bob's nickname in college.

Nice hit Bob.
fun stuff!
i dig your style bob...
This should be interesting to watch play out. I see Bob likes to test the agressive nature of a sleeping beast. Good luck Bob.
When its time to relax, burn what you like.
Nice hit!
Smoke 'em if you got 'em!
CigarVixen said...

First off this is long overdue and I formally apologize for my lateness of post. Bob, thank you so much but you are still an arse. evil

So I get a huge ass box in the mail. Packed to the rim with glitter or as Kevvy like to call it Pony Herpies. After much cursing, I manage to come across the following....

This translates to fuck your mailbox

Then the excuse....seriously you want me to hand deliver a bomb to Paulie?!! Oh Geesh this will not end well...for you evil

Then the bomb contents:

Paulieeee Walnuts, as you see there is a package from Bob. So don’t kill me when you get it.
The beer looks really good and I love my coffee. The cigar is almost as tall as me. Are you trying to kill this midget, Bob? Lol

Thank you again and I am sorry for the late post. I am very appreciative of your thoughtfulness. Hugs you asshat! You best hide cause Pauliee is gonna hurt you good!! Big Laugh

Apology not accepted because it’s unnecessary !
As they say from the Country that coffee comes from,
de nada
Half human, half coffee.
Update:
So I handed Paulieeee Walnut his bomb from Bob and Paulieee smacked me upside the head with Bob’s bomb to me. The result......

Bob, very nice... but you realize you are a dead man! evil
For those that do not know, my pen is the Davidoff Rooster and Paulieeee’s is the Davidoff Oro Blanco band pen.
Thank you
And Paul is planning your demise btw as I type this up
I am not bad, I am just drawn that way. Now pass me that cigar and nobody gets hurt.

TRADER FEEDBACK
Pink Pony said...

He got you a cock pen LOL

Jaw Drop OMG I never thought of that!! Damn you, Ray!!

TRADER FEEDBACK
CigarVixen said...

Jaw Drop OMG I never thought of that!! Damn you, Ray!!

Every time you take off the cap you are circumsizing him.
Do you think someone is implying you like to have a firm grip around the cock when you have it in your hand?
Life is what you make of it... Because..
Its not bad really!!
Desertlifter said...

Every time you take off the cap you are circumsizing him.

Or every time you put the cap on its being cock blocked
“It is the first responsibility of every citizen to question authority.”

― Benjamin Franklin
You all just jelly!! Smile

TRADER FEEDBACK