just posted the same...lol
Make sure that you do not buy this, have a feeling quite of few of these will start floating around.

Thanks, but what is the story? Fake Terrible cigars? Overrated trash?
The secret word is cigars!
GrouchoM said...

Glass top Cohibas ensure you do not get moldy cigars, mold can't grow when light is present.
Pink Pony said...

Glass top Cohibas ensure you do not get moldy cigars, mold can't grow when light is present.

And you can gaze at your lovelies without opening it and letting the precious humidity out.
Check out my review site: www.developingpalates.com
My Cuban friends are going back home again next month....Guess who will be getting some new Cuban's?

Smoke

Happy Dance
Cuba
US Flag
When its time to relax, burn what you like.
GrouchoM said...

GrouchoM, all glass-top boxes of "Cubans" are fake.
Last update on October 14, 7:10 pm by Anthony.
Thanks guys. Your wisdom and experience is greatly appreciated. Will keep my wits about me going forward.
Last update on October 14, 10:37 pm by GrouchoM.
The secret word is cigars!
bcardinal said...

My Cuban friends are going back home again next month....Guess who will be getting some new Cuban's?

Smoke

Happy Dance
Cuba
US Flag

How much are Cuban cigars in Cuba? Inquiring minds want to know.
bcardinal said...

Smoke

Happy Dance
Cuba
US Flag

So the go home and send new ones? Some kind of Cuban Air BnB?

How much are Cuban cigars in Cuba? Inquiring minds want to know.

I have not had any name brand CC's bought for me. As a gift to a friend and myself we had a bundle of what they called Monte #5's given to us.
I fell in love with these. They are what my friends mother smokes. They were no where close to factory smokes. The flavor is amazing, the roll was rough as hell! I actually prefer these to most any cc I have had. So as to the cost. I believe they were very inexpensive. Maybe $20-30 a bundle of 21 rolled in news paper. No band or plastic. Seriously bare bones....

I am going to ask them to price some real Monte #4's for me and some Petit Edmundos. I will update when I find out what they cost...

2015 Cuban pricing:
http://www.cigaraficionado.com/webfeatures/show/id...

The latest from cigaraficionado on the Cuban cigar and America
http://www.cigaraficionado.com/blogs/show/id/a-new...
Last update on October 14, 9:02 pm by bcardinal.
bcardinal said...

I have not had any name brand CC's bought for me. As a gift to a friend and myself we had a bundle of what they called Monte #5's given to us.
I fell in love with these. They are what my friends mother smokes. They were no where close to factory smokes. The flavor is amazing, the roll was rough as hell! I actually prefer these to most any cc I have had. So as to the cost. I believe they were very inexpensive. Maybe $20-30 a bundle of 21 rolled in news paper. No band or plastic. Seriously bare bones....

I am going to ask them to price some real Monte #4's for me and some Petit Edmundos. I will update when I find out what they cost...

2015 Cuban pricing:
http://www.cigaraficionado.com/webfeatures/show/id...

The latest from cigaraficionado on the Cuban cigar and America
http://www.cigaraficionado.com/blogs/show/id/a-new...

If you ever come across an extra bundle of the unbanded newspaper ones I'm your Pony, would love to smoke them.
Pink Pony said...

If you ever come across an extra bundle of the unbanded newspaper ones I'm your Pony, would love to smoke them.

I will make you a deal Sweet Pony. I will send you one of the three I have left. Over the last year I have given out maybe five or so of them and nobody ever told me what they thought. Maybe I am the only one who likes them? ShrugCuba Not one has had a burn issue or bad draw.
Y'all are thinking about this the wrong way around. It isn't about s getting ISOMs, it is about opportunity. I'ma load up on Backwoods and Acids and head to Cuba to start a business. Puros Unicos de America.