Good morning assclowns!

Matt and I have just about run out of supplies for the Troop Donations, this week we received four new requests for cigars and we are not able to currently fill these requests.

In the short term we are looking for one of two things:

1. Donations to either Matt or myself (I know Brad has a donation packed and ready to send to me)
2. We will send you an address, throw together a medium flat rate and mail it yourself.
Shipping is easy, one of us can walk you through it. Same US Flat Rate fees apply to APO.

If you are interested in helping in either way please send me a message or post a reply here and I will get back to you.

***We are working on getting together another rally, will most likely start next month***
*All donations received for this request will be applied to rally lottery if one takes place*
Send me a Addy
Either

Troop Donations
128 Delaware St
Staten Island, NY 10304

Or

Troop Donations
PO Box 79292
Corona, CA 92877
Watch me get drunk and frolic in the mud for a good cause: http://warrior.stjude.org/socalocmatt-secksy

Either

Troop Donations
128 Delaware St
Staten Island, NY 10304

Or

Troop Donations
PO Box 79292
Corona, CA 92877

A APO Addy. Save the trouble.
I've got some I can get put together when I get home. How are you doing with other supplies and pipe stuff?

Pink Pony said...

Good morning assclowns!

Matt and I have just about run out of supplies for the Troop Donations, this week we received four new requests for cigars and we are not able to currently fill these requests.

In the short term we are looking for one of two things:

1. Donations to either Matt or myself (I know Brad has a donation packed and ready to send to me)
2. We will send you an address, throw together a medium flat rate and mail it yourself.
Shipping is easy, one of us can walk you through it. Same US Flat Rate fees apply to APO.

If you are interested in helping in either way please send me a message or post a reply here and I will get back to you.

***We are working on getting together another rally, will most likely start next month***
*All donations received for this request will be applied to rally lottery if one takes place*
I have a shit-ton of pipe stuff. I'm out of cutters and down to a couple of lighters. I might do a bulk buy on those in the next day or two.
   likes this.
SoCalOCMatt said...

I have a shit-ton of pipe stuff. I'm out of cutters and down to a couple of lighters. I might do a bulk buy on those in the next day or two.

Brain: Matt, we donated to your bulk buy...

Pinky: Pony, drop ship box will be there tomorrow from vender...(25 sticks) 1Z19X64A0353698954

Brain: Hope that helps...
Last update on March 8, 2:02 pm by the_brain.
Just a little megalomaniac genius mouse trying to take over the world. Remember that I'm not just more devious than you imagine, I'm more devious than you can imagine.
Give me till Thursday and let me see what I can do for lighters and cigars.
Paul Patel.

Follow me on Instagram: @davidoffguy

Trader Feedback = http://www.stogiefriends.com/forum/thread/2486/pau...
thebigk said...

A APO Addy. Save the trouble.

Incoming.
JimboV said...

I've got some I can get put together when I get home. How are you doing with other supplies and pipe stuff?

I have tons of tobacco, no corn cobs left.

Cutters I am good and lighters until a bulk buy is done I am good.

The immediate need is cleaning out the 4 requests, once that is done we can work on more Smile

None of these four requested pipes.
the_brain said...

Brain: Matt, we donated to your bulk buy...

Pinky: Pony, drop ship box will be there tomorrow from vender...(25 sticks)

Brain: Hope that helps...

With this and what I have I can handle a box.

BigK has a box also.

That leaves two boxes to go,

Matt can you handle 1 or are you wiped?
Damn... thats right. No cobs left.
Last update on March 8, 11:09 am by SoCalOCMatt.
I've got some cigars I can send out tomorrow morning...
Great minds think alike, and so do ours.
I'll send a box out tomorrow for sure. Maybe today at lunch if I get the time. I'll throw some lighters and cutters in it too with 2 boxes of cigars. Please someone send me an address.
Last update on March 8, 1:14 pm by Bloodwood87.
Bloodwood87 said...

I'll send a box out tomorrow for sure. Maybe today at lunch if I get the time. I'll throw some lighters and cutters in it too with 2 boxes of cigars. Please someone send me an address.

Do you want a Troops address to send directly?

If not Matt and I have our addresses posted above.