TC (Tom) said...

As long as it's not "winter" , because if it's fucking winter, I will shut down the entire fucking Internet, and I will send an ARP code bomb and a continuous DoS / large frame flood to your computer so bad that the next 6 computers you own will mysteriously "not be able to get internet access"

For those that don't know, Tom is the TC in the FTC. He can shut all of your shit down.

So, be good for goodness sake.
Great minds think alike, and so do ours.
TC (Tom) said...

As long as it's not "winter" , because if it's fucking winter, I will shut down the entire fucking Internet, and I will send an ARP code bomb and a continuous DoS / large frame flood to your computer so bad that the next 6 computers you own will mysteriously "not be able to get internet access"

Nerd.
ea_man said...

For those that don't know, Tom is the TC in the FTC. He can shut all of your shit down.

FTD is a better description of TC
Coffee-because it’s cheaper than anger management.

Looks like I been mighty nice this year.......bs. my ss looks to be from the Texas area I think hahaha thanks alot Santa these will be enjoyed

I enjoyed the bottle of ranger creek I drank!
“It is the first responsibility of every citizen to question authority.”

― Benjamin Franklin
Espressobob said...

Well, Ol' Santa was at it again ..in the mail today some 100% Hawaiian Kona coffee and he enlisted the help of JJ Industries on the other box that had a cool 2011 Sampler from Studio Tobac. Josh couldn't resist adding some top shelf aged cc hitchhikers, Santa must have him wrapped around his fingers..
OK Santa I cry "no mas", thanks so much now go have a drink!!

I feel like crying no mas just means you might get mas. You should just go into hiding.
Last update on December 10, 9:03 pm by The Don.
Never hate your enemies. It affects your judgment.
So I get home from a meeting with my superintendent this afternoon, and wifey has a box from Amazon.

"Did you order something from Amazon?"

"Nope - you ordered a bunch of stuff - maybe it is one of yours?"

And then this happens.....

Sweet! My poor nekkid pipes will be so happy to have places to live in, and Kershaw is a fav knife maker - this is perfect - thanks, Jason!
Desertlifter said...

So I get home from a meeting with my superintendent this afternoon, and wifey has a box from Amazon.

"Did you order something from Amazon?"

"Nope - you ordered a bunch of stuff - maybe it is one of yours?"

And then this happens.....

Sweet! My poor nekkid pipes will be so happy to have places to live in, and Kershaw is a fav knife maker - this is perfect - thanks, Jason!

Those are real nice looking - very nice!

damn that rumble is good very nice sipper....and yes Santa I need all the booze Tongue

Rumble? What's that?
My 1st rd landed to my kid...wasn't to crazy hope he is ok. Rd 2 going out this weekend
Order #114-3787053-7900228

Delivery Estimate: Tuesday, December 15, 2015
Last update on December 11, 2:42 pm by ea_man.
Anthony said...

Rumble? What's that?

Crafted from fermented Texas wildflower honey, Mission figs and turbinado sugar, it is twice distilled in traditional copper pots then artfully matured in premium oak casks. The result is an elegant and distinctive spirit we have come to love dearly over the years.
closest thing I seen to Texas hippie juice.... if Texas made hippie juice. damn good stuff :D
Last update on December 11, 1:29 am by Dead_Rise (Jason).
The Puffer formally known as Longer Ash
ea_man said...

And TC wins the Internet!! Well Done, Tom!

F* You

The Don said...

Fucking Phil.... I guess I won't be in winter anymore.

Thanks buddy and Merry Christmas. Now this means you have to get on cheer and see more of me.

Big Laugh

ea_man said...

Aaaaand? What the fuck is FTC??????? The Federal Trade Commission????? What makes so important that he can do half the crap he says????? Hmm??????? Big Laugh
Last update on December 11, 3:11 am by Er999.
Er999 said...

Aaaaand? What the fuck is FTC??????? The Federal Trade Commission????? What makes so important that he can do half the crap he says????? Hmm???????

Just a reminder, all packages should be shipped out by Monday.

If there is a delay please shoot me a PM in case we have travelers.

Thanks and FU
I love red high heels and I cannot lie.
Merry Christmas mother fucker