S&W SD40 VE

10 day of hold here in California and she comes home........kind of a the house is paid for gift to myself.Banana
When its time to relax, burn what you like.
Nice! Congrats on the sidearm Bill.
Somewhere between Jennings and Jones
Pics or it didn't happan...
This guy is the budget model for the S&W line but with a $20.00 trigger upgrade is is a sharp little budget banger. It is a good winter carry.
Last update on November 13, 10:16 pm by bcardinal.
I have beat the s*** out of a couple of those. Nice little shooter for the price. Enjoy Bill!
Shippy brings the good times - HAS MAD FLAVA!!!

I do what I can, where I'm needed, and I ask for so little in return. I'm a true humanitarian fueled by rainbows and whiskey. You should be so lucky to know me...
Shipyard said...

I have beat the s*** out of a couple of those. Nice little shooter for the price. Enjoy Bill!

Did you change out the trigger? I hear for 20.00 you can really upgrade the trigger assembly.
I never cared enough but I've seen/heard plenty of people upgrade or polish them out. You tube is your friend on that one Happy
Shippy brings the good times - HAS MAD FLAVA!!!

I do what I can, where I'm needed, and I ask for so little in return. I'm a true humanitarian fueled by rainbows and whiskey. You should be so lucky to know me...
Shipyard said...

I never cared enough but I've seen/heard plenty of people upgrade or polish them out. You tube is your friend on that one Happy

I will have a look. What i wanted was the Walther PPQ but they are not allow anymore. i have yet to find one for sale here in Cal.