I'm just getting back into pipes after a few year hiatus and Jimbo graciously accepted to do a small sampler trade to help me try new blends. However, he didn't send me his preference or his address back. He just said FYMB and that gave me the run around. Then this shows up on my door step. Not only did he include several very large samples but a full tin. You're crazy man!

But don't worry, I have since been given your address so a little game of grab ass shall ensue.

"Get intimate!" - Bill Cardinal

Trader Feedback | My Cigar Website
Something about them liking it dirty in Texas...
Sir Reverend David_ESM "The Mustache" Esquire, Bomb Squid Extraordinaire, the all knowledgeable one, Grand Poobah, Korean Pop Hipster, Butt Dryer, Douchebag... M.D.
Wallbright said...

I'm just getting back into pipes after a few year hiatus and Jimbo graciously accepted to do a small sampler trade to help me try new blends. However, he didn't send me his preference or his address back. He just said FYMB and that gave me the run around. Then this shows up on my door step. Not only did he include several very large samples but a full tin. You're crazy man!

But don't worry, I have since been given your address so a little game of grab ass shall ensue.

......well damn, if I had realized this sooner or did my homework just a little bit better, I would've made your package almost a pipe exclusive......why am I always the last to know this shit!!!!AngryLOL

Good hit jimbo!
Last update on November 1, 3:04 am by Er999.