My prayers go with you Kirk. Serious stuff in your life my friend. Have faith the Lords will, will be done.
When its time to relax, burn what you like.
Life has a strange way of working out if you let go the things you don't have control over and place some faith in the universe to guide it all where it needs to go.

Godspeed on your recovery friend - best wishes and keep the chin up!!!!
Shippy brings the good times - HAS MAD FLAVA!!!

I do what I can, where I'm needed, and I ask for so little in return. I'm a true humanitarian fueled by rainbows and whiskey. You should be so lucky to know me...
What Shippy said! May your nurses be hot and your drugs be trippy.
Desertlifter said...

drugs are baaaaad, mmmkay? But, they're also good..... REAL good..... LOL
I don't know if they have them there but I had a nurse from Hawaii once..
sooooo many naughty thoughts....
I hope you get one of those kind Big Grin
This is the hunter’s badge of glory,
That he protect and tend his quarry,
Hunt with honour, as is due,
And through the beast to God is true
Agreed with all of the above, hope for a speedy recovery and good fortune.....

Desertlifter said...

LOL +1

Claws said...

I don't know if they have them there but I had a nurse from Hawaii once..
sooooo many naughty thoughts....
I hope you get one of those kind Big Grin

That was Hawaii.....this is the UK were talking about......hmm, gonna shut up now afore I stick aforementioned foot in me mouth.....Big Grin

Hi guys, going to try to keep this brief, not feeling so great and don't want to end up being a twat here again.

I got the first package and the tobacco content is wonderful, I cannot tell you how amazing it is, some FVF, fantastic and would you adam and eve it, some McC 5100, now that is something very special. thank you so much Jim & Shippy.

Sadly three of the pipes are none runner, the meer has a broken stem that doesn't fit, it falls out, the Prince has a broken shank which is beyond my ability to repair and the wee billiard has a hairline fractured full length of the shank, shame really as they're all lovely little pipes.

The other 4 I will be able to do something with, I already have plans for them, damn Shippy, what on earth have you been smoking in them, they smell bloody awful, like old sweets and flowers, you scare me you know that don't you. LOL

Seriously guys, the tobacco and having something to take my mind of things is fantastic, thank you so very much.

Well, that's me for now, goin to sod off again for now, just wanted to let you guys know how thankful I am for the smokes and the chance to do something to get my head out of what is coming on Monday. I love you guys. Love

So it's time to reveal a little more of the plan now that you have - what is actually round two - but round one is about the same....

There are several co-conspirators and some high level crime bosses that ordered this hit. I am merely the banker and coordinator. rounds one and two are courtesy of:

Shuckins
Justin
Drknight145 (Brad)
Jimbo V

I had a HUGE bag of old estate pipes sitting around, i figured that you could assess them and figure out if they were worth a hell or not. give you a little project to fiddle with Wink

Round three will be revealed when it lands and you recover from the shock.

I paid for the shipping and boxed it all up so you can blame my poor hiding skills for the tarrifs LOL

enjoy dude - glad it's actually arriving at a good time for you Smile
Shippy brings the good times - HAS MAD FLAVA!!!

I do what I can, where I'm needed, and I ask for so little in return. I'm a true humanitarian fueled by rainbows and whiskey. You should be so lucky to know me...

The other 4 I will be able to do something with, I already have plans for them, damn Shippy, what on earth have you been smoking in them, they smell bloody awful, like old sweets and flowers, you scare me you know that don't you. LOL

Mix 79......Big Laugh

In all seriousness though, I'm glad you were able to get this and have some joy out of it....Thumb

Sorry guys, no news on the other two packages as yet, there doesn't tend to be any mail on Saturdays in the village so I wont know more until next week. I'm going into hospital Sunday night and should be out again late Monday night so maybe I will be able to bring good news on more than one issue by then.

My nerves are ragged as all heck right now but I wanted you all to know how much I love you guys and that you are all in my prayers, whether you're a believer or not I pray that the Lord watch over us all.

I'm going to be trying to keep myself in check tomorrow, try to get my head in the right place ready for Sunday night and the following Monday morning so I'm going to have to keep myself to myself for a spell. I'll try to pop in on Monday night if I feel strong enough but even if I do it wont be until late at night.

Be strong, stay well and be happy my friends, love to you all.

Good luck and hope things go well for you!!

You guys suck, why would you send me a burnt out cob pipe, I hate you...

Just look at this shit: http://www.stogiefriends.com/forum/thread/9235/min...

Ka-boom my good man.....Big Grin