Damn it Cypress, this is why we can't have nice things. I make an innocent comment about the Peterson Dracula 999, and that I have been looking for a good deal on one. Next thing I know Cypress has posted an order # followed shortly by a DC.

It is absolutely gorgeous and the weight on it is perfect, thank you so much Sam. I am looking forward to breaking it in.
JimboV said...

Damn it Cypress, this is why we can have nice things. I make an innocent #dontbombmebro comment about the Peterson Dracula 999, and that I have been looking for a #mandobro deal on one. Next thing I know Cypress has posted an order # followed shortly by a DC.

*Fixed

Enjoy Pipe
Great hit!
“It is the first responsibility of every citizen to question authority.”

― Benjamin Franklin
awesome Smile

'bout time someone put some wood in that big mouth of yours

ROTFL
Shippy brings the good times - HAS MAD FLAVA!!!

I do what I can, where I'm needed, and I ask for so little in return. I'm a true humanitarian fueled by rainbows and whiskey. You should be so lucky to know me...
ROTFLBig Laugh
That should teach you (and all of us) to keep our "innocent" comments to ourselves.....

Shipyard said...

awesome Smile

'bout time someone put some wood in that big mouth of yours
ROTFL

....so....LOL fucking.........ROTFL wrong.......Big Laugh
Er999 said...

ROTFLBig Laugh
That should teach you (and all of us) to keep our "innocent" comments to ourselves.....

....so....LOL fucking.........ROTFL wrong.......Big Laugh

Pot and kettle bitch
Never hate your enemies. It affects your judgment.
Fat Tony said...

Pot and kettle bitch

Fuck you, I've never innocently said that there was something that I wanted and that I was hoping to get an awesome discount on it!!! So how, please tell me, am I the pot calling the kettle "black"? Bitch.....
LOL
Er999 said...

Fuck you, I've never innocently said that there was something that I wanted and that I was hoping to get an awesome discount on it!!! So how, please tell me, am I the pot calling the kettle "black"? Bitch.....
LOL

#winteriscoming

#BootUpYourAssIsComing
Last update on September 23, 7:37 am by JimboV.

Someone forgot to tell our weather.

Cypress said...

Someone forgot to tell our weather.

First day of fall and still in the 90s.

(Throws hands up in the air)

.....we need an emoji for that.....

AWWW YEAH!!!!!! That's more like it!!!! Rock On

Fat Tony said...

....no.....

JimboV said...

First day of fall and still in the 90s.

LOL
Last update on September 23, 5:14 pm by Er999.