That's the plan anyway! Shrug We plan on roll'n the Pacific Coast just north of San Fran up through OR & WA. Was even think'n of head'n on up to Alaska fer a month er two! Sage (but still unsure at this point) But who knows where we'll end up! LOL

So I got's all me stogies boxed up!

And found a spot in the camper!

Semper Fi
Well, if you have to rough it I guess that'll do....
Smurfin' me some TWANG.....and Smurfin' is gooooood!
DAMN!!!
Evolving...
at the rate you puff, that stash is gone week one

but damn thats a nice looking setup
remember kids. Once something becomes a butt toy, it ceases to be anything else.
Fly Bob Staebell in, you're lacking a custom built in cabinet humidor in your rig.
If you care, you just get disappointed all the time. If you don't care,nothing matters, so you are never upset. -- Calvin

at the rate you puff, that stash is gone week one

but damn thats a nice looking setup

I been do'n pretty good @ 2-3 a day Smoke

...And thank you! ... It's our first 5th wheel! Big Grin So far it's work'n out pretty well! Big Grin
Semper Fi
68Lotus said...

I been do'n pretty good @ 2-3 a day Smoke

...And thank you! ... It's our first 5th wheel! Big Grin So far it's work'n out pretty well! Big Grin

How could it not?! Hell, I've stayed in hotels that weren't that nice!

Better yet, my apartment ain't that nice!
Last update on March 26, 5:41 pm by Matt4370.
Somewhere between Jennings and Jones
   likes this.
Ozzy74 said...

Fly Bob Staebell in, you're lacking a custom built in cabinet humidor in your rig.

Thought I'd save a few bucks and just throw a few Boveda pacs up there! LOL
Semper Fi
   likes this.
Been on this here roll-a-bout since the first of July and been enjoy'n WA! Wave Was in Smokey Joe's today and picked up a box of black Tat PL's and a coupe others sticks...Me stash of sticks is dwindling so I needed to pick something up! Shrug

Maybe I'll go back friday!...Before hit'n the road Monday er Tuesday!
Semper Fi
Looks great. I could get used to traveling like that. Enjoy your travels. Smoke
That was my plan 10 years ago but ended up spending all the money for a house in Atlanta plus another 300K...shoulda bought motorhome like that and made it a Cigar House on wheels.
"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." -Unknown
68Lotus said...

Been on this here roll-a-bout since the first of July and been enjoy'n WA! Wave Was in Smokey Joe's today and picked up a box of black Tat PL's and a coupe others sticks...Me stash of sticks is dwindling so I needed to pick something up! Shrug

Maybe I'll go back friday!...Before hit'n the road Monday er Tuesday!

Good to hear form you, haven't seen you here lately. Keep on rolling and smoking.Thumb

Smoke
Paul Patel.

Follow me on Instagram: @davidoffguy

Trader Feedback = http://www.stogiefriends.com/forum/thread/2486/pau...