I love the look of a nice humidor... especially when fully stock Smile

Dont be shy, show of your humi!

I only have a couple of actual humidors. Here they are:

Cohiba Book Humidor created by E Dogg @ Childress Woodworks

A wood travel humidor that was a gift from E Dogg and DarrelMorris:

I have 2 desktops as well but dont have and good pics. The first is a Savoy that I picked up at Embassy Cigars. I used her for NC and CC storage until I got the second desktop.

Next is a desktop that I picked up in a trade. I use this one for storing my NCs that are ready to be burned.

Sorry, no pics of that one filled up... I'm a slacker Smile
For a couple of years now, I've had people asking me to share photos of my humidor, affectionately named the Sasquatch-a-Dor. I've never put photos up because, as a photographer, I couldn't exactly do camera phone pics; the photos need to do justice to the object.

Well, I had some time this morning between shoots in the studio, and I finally took some proper product-style photos. I've put them together in a photo essay on my website. You can view it here.

www.cigarsasquatch.com/special-edition/sasquatchad...

Enjoy!
Never apologize for your smoke cloud floating over me in the herf. It is I who should be thanking you.
Very sexy humidor!
Rick Rhay said...

For a couple of years now, I've had people asking me to share photos of my humidor, affectionately named the Sasquatch-a-Dor. I've never put photos up because, as a photographer, I couldn't exactly do camera phone pics; the photos need to do justice to the object.

Well, I had some time this morning between shoots in the studio, and I finally took some proper product-style photos. I've put them together in a photo essay on my website. You can view it here.

www.cigarsasquatch.com/special-edition/sasquatchad...

Enjoy!

That's a beautiful humidor Rick.
“ I believe in courtesy, the ritual by which we avoid hurting other people's feelings by satisfying our own egos. ”— Kenneth Clark
http://darrelmorris.fineartstudioonline.com/
I'll have to try and get a decent photo of my humi.
“ I believe in courtesy, the ritual by which we avoid hurting other people's feelings by satisfying our own egos. ”— Kenneth Clark
DarrelMorris said...

I'll have to try and get a decent photo of my humi.

I'll give you a shout next time I'm doing product photos in the studio. It would take like 10 minutes to shoot it, the fee for which would be smokable.
Never apologize for your smoke cloud floating over me in the herf. It is I who should be thanking you.
Wise one once said "It is not the shell that is important, it is what the shell is encases that is the the true treasure."
I like the look of a nice ash! Chuck
SORRY I AM SO LATE FOR THIS THREAD I PLAYED GOLF WITH JOHN THEN AFTER THE GAME I SHOWERED AND FLEW MY WIFE AND I TO SEATTLE TO WATCH THE JETS GET THEIR ASSES HANDED TO THEM. HERE IS MY HUMIDOR. NOTE THAT THESE ARE NOT ALL MY SMOKES JUST THE GOOD ONES IN MY HUMIDOR ROOM AT HOME. OH AND JOHN WILL BACK ME UP ON THIS.........YES I DO SMOKE THEM.

I THINK JOHN AND I BURNED A FEW WHEN WE GOLFED ON SATURDAY, AND I AM STILL CLEANING THE DROOL OFF MY FLOOR HE LEFT.

Dan
amaro5211 said...

SORRY I AM SO LATE FOR THIS THREAD I PLAYED GOLF WITH JOHN THEN AFTER THE GAME I SHOWERED AND FLEW MY WIFE AND I TO SEATTLE TO WATCH THE JETS GET THEIR ASSES HANDED TO THEM. HERE IS MY HUMIDOR. NOTE THAT THESE ARE NOT ALL MY SMOKES JUST THE GOOD ONES IN MY HUMIDOR ROOM AT HOME. OH AND JOHN WILL BACK ME UP ON THIS.........YES I DO SMOKE THEM.

I THINK JOHN AND I BURNED A FEW WHEN WE GOLFED ON SATURDAY, AND I AM STILL CLEANING THE DROOL OFF MY FLOOR HE LEFT.

I must say, this is a very impressive collection my friend. My guess is that you may have a OCD issue. Very well organized! Man mine is a mess. When i grow up I would like a humidor like yours. Can you post a shot of the outside. Very nice lay out.
Thanks for sharing.
When its time to relax, burn what you like.
bcardinal said...

I must say, this is a very impressive collection my friend. My guess is that you may have a OCD issue. Very well organized! Man mine is a mess. When i grow up I would like a humidor like yours. Can you post a shot of the outside. Very nice lay out.
Thanks for sharing.

HERE IS THE OUTSIDE
Dan
amaro5211 said...

Humidor room?

Yes he has ocd! His home looks like a model home. Not one thing is out of place
John said...

Yes he has ocd! His home looks like a model home. Not one thing is out of place

I Blame the Marine Corps for that........Plus my wife
Dan
amaro5211 said...

Damn... Yeah, I see that OCD influence in there; we can spot our own. I love the card file-style drawers. It's a handsome humidor, but can we talk about the CONTENTS for a minute?!!? That's a STUNNING collection of cigars. Nice how he puts the crappy cigars in the very bottom drawer, and by "crappy" I mean cigars that are as good as or better than my very best top-shelf picks.
Nice collection of Opus, just want to know how you got the football.
Paul Patel.

Follow me on Instagram: @davidoffguy

Trader Feedback = http://www.stogiefriends.com/forum/thread/2486/pau...