Kirk, you son of a gun!

Some have noticed I am just a little bummed lately. God knows just how to put time and place all together perfectly.

So I come home and check my mail box and I find a notice needing a signature. These sometime are just not good! I get in my truck for the 12 mile round trip to the post office. The nice gal behind the desk hands me this box with customs stuff all over it...
Upon inspection I find the culprits info on the box! None other than Kirk! The brier chucking, Pipe Master Craftsman himself. Facepalm

Listen, nobody is safe. Don your hardhat and be ready. Here is the note where he tries to be all nonchalant and nice and stuff.

As I look upon this piece of art I think of the time and effort that went into this wonderful pipe for me! Kirk my friend, you have touched my heart with a piece of your heart. I am so thankful for you hard work, vision, and the funds that go into such a wonderful gift. I am blessed! Thank you from deep inside my heart for such a wonderfully made gift.

I am feeling the love buddy. Thank you!
I am looking forward to the first bowl in the new cherished gift.
Bow BowBowBowBowBowBowBowBow
When its time to relax, burn what you like.
Nice pipe!

I didn't even know Bill smoked pipes!
Please leave your address after the beep..
JustJosh said...

Nice pipe!

I have tried a few bowls and I a trying to get used to the experience. I kind of expected all of the different flavors of cigars. Not even close... Like I said, I need to learn what the normal experience is so it becomes natural and satisfying. It seems to be more relaxing kind of smoking experience.

Time will tell.
Great hit on a great BOTL! Well done Kirk! Enjoy it Bill.
Somewhere between Jennings and Jones
Awesome hit! Enjoy, Bill. As for the getting used to it. Don't force it and try different baccys. You'll have the proverbial "Ah ha!" moment and then your hooked... Big Grin
"Sanity? What would I do with something as useless as that?”

My traderfeed back...
http://www.stogiefriends.com/forum/thread/4000/nik...

My cellar...
http://www.tobaccocellar.com/NikonNUT
nikonNUT said...

Awesome hit! Enjoy, Bill. As for the getting used to it. Don't force it and try different baccys. You'll have the proverbial "Ah ha!" moment and then your hooked... Big Grin

I look forward to that moment when I finish up a bowl and think....Stellar! Lets loader up again!
Nice poke with the poker! As far as the ah ha moment..... It'll come and when it does, over the cliff you go
I prefer peace but if war is to come let it come in my time so my children and grandchildren may know peace.

I fear no evil in the valley, cause I'm the meanest motherfucker in it!
Gorgeous little poker. Enjoy!
Great looking briar, great target!
Very nice!!

If you want to go "ah-ha" you should load that little pipe up with some Tambo...a little bowl like that one will be just the ticket...and I want to see the video....
Smurfin' me some TWANG.....and Smurfin' is gooooood!
JustJosh said...

Nice pipe!

Bill will try anything anyone send him, so keep that in your back pocket.
Check out my review site: www.developingpalates.com
Another great looking pipe. Great job Kirk, and enjoy that pipe Bill.

Also, Bill should we take it that you need some pipe baccy for your cellar?
JimboV said...

This question implies he has a cellar/jars. I'm thinking he needs a cellar.
JimboV said...

Another great looking pipe. Great job Kirk, and enjoy that pipe Bill.

Before you guys go nuts I should show my cellar, later as it is not convenient just now. I have 30 or so very nice samples. Ask Pete I showed him what I have. This includes aged jarred and stored away samples. I made an investment here recently in an attempt to fall down the next slope. Mr Ron Shuckins also knows of much of what I have. (some 20 samples)

I appreciate the input from the pipers as this is something that I am interested in exploring.
Cypress said...

This question implies he has a cellar/jars. I'm thinking he needs a cellar.

Believe me I have plenty my friend. Thank you for the thought.