Looking to fill out my cart for an order...

There are several tins I would like that aren't available, or are only in a size I don't want right now.

Anyone have experience with Cafe 11, St Casura, Cerise, or Moro Moro? Maybe Firedrac (if I'm feeling froggy). I'm sure they are all fine and high quality, but just looking for some general opinions from the fine collection of sniffers here at SF.
Nada? I may just take a shot on one or two... Sure wish that fire cured cerise came in a 15g...
So...
Cafe 11... More chocolate than coffee (you will still get a good whiff off espresso). Tasty and strong!
Saint Casura... Ask Desertlifter : D Very good. The best take on a Spanish Prize snuff I have ever had!
Moro Moro... To me a very good Virginia with hints of bergamot and caramel. Very coarse (almost uncomfortable) and it must be refrigerated or it will mold (like all SWS snuffs). Tasty but not a huge nic kick. Then again I like premium batch as a morning snuff so ... LOL
"Sanity? What would I do with something as useless as that?”

My traderfeed back...
http://www.stogiefriends.com/forum/thread/4000/nik...

My cellar...
http://www.tobaccocellar.com/NikonNUT
Awesome info, thank you!
St. Casura is gooooood. Improves with age, too. Dunno about firedrac, but I have a tin of Dragun that I enjoy now and again.
Great info... I'm intrigued by Firedrac, but dunno about draguns bigger meaner brother. I have a few SP tins now (toque orig and The always excellent Tom B) and StC sounds tempting.
nikonNUT said...

So...
Cafe 11... More chocolate than coffee (you will still get a good whiff off espresso). Tasty and strong!
Saint Casura... Ask Desertlifter : D Very good. The best take on a Spanish Prize snuff I have ever had!
Moro Moro... To me a very good Virginia with hints of bergamot and caramel. Very coarse (almost uncomfortable) and it must be refrigerated or it will mold (like all SWS snuffs). Tasty but not a huge nic kick. Then again I like premium batch as a morning snuff so ... LOL

Cafe 11 sounds like a nice wake up call too!
jaysalti said...

Cafe 11 sounds like a nice wake up call too!

Or nightcap.
I vote for Cafe 11 as well. Of course, that's only because I haven't had any of the others, but still, Cafe 11 is great.
Old enough to know better, too young to resist.
If you would like to try a sample of Dragun before you take the chili and 'baccy plunge, let me know. I'd be glad to send you a sample.
Desertlifter said...

If you would like to try a sample of Dragun before you take the chili and 'baccy plunge, let me know. I'd be glad to send you a sample.

That is a very generous offer, sir! May just take you up on it. The addition of menthol really piques my interest in the Firedrac. Love me a touch of medicated snuff. Smile