The goods my father brought back for me from Ireland and Germany arrived. Super excited.

Jersey for Ireland's Celtic Football Club.

Carroll of course.

Stein from Germany.

On the bottom it is marked hand made and hand painted and hand numbered 08.

And the little green tankard I went with.

Exclusive to the Dublin store front.

Oh yeah.
Sir Reverend David_ESM "The Mustache" Esquire, Bomb Squid Extraordinaire, the all knowledgeable one, Grand Poobah, Korean Pop Hipster, Butt Dryer, Douchebag... M.D.
That little green tankard is a nice looking pipe.
“ I believe in courtesy, the ritual by which we avoid hurting other people's feelings by satisfying our own egos. ”— Kenneth Clark
http://darrelmorris.fineartstudioonline.com/
DarrelMorris said...

That little green tankard is a nice looking pipe.

Looking forward to smoking it on my balcony with a Weihenstephaner poured in the stein.
Sir Reverend David_ESM "The Mustache" Esquire, Bomb Squid Extraordinaire, the all knowledgeable one, Grand Poobah, Korean Pop Hipster, Butt Dryer, Douchebag... M.D.
That pipe - so bueno. I love that green that Peterson's uses. As to the jersey, I have the shorts to match it. Just sayin.

And the stein? Did he make it to Austria? Love it there. Spent a fair amount of time in both Innsbruck and Salzburg.
Desertlifter said...

That pipe - so bueno. I love that green that Peterson's uses. As to the jersey, I have the shorts to match it. Just sayin.

And the stein? Did he make it to Austria? Love it there. Spent a fair amount of time in both Innsbruck and Salzburg.

Yes. He started in Munich and went south. I forgot how far he got before returning.
David_ESM said...

Yes. He started in Munich and went south. I forgot how far he got before returning.

Well it is an Austrian stein..... LOL

Loved Austria. Only visited three or four times when I lived in Germany, but it was a blast every time.
Desertlifter said...

Well it is an Austrian stein..... LOL

Loved Austria. Only visited three or four times when I lived in Germany, but it was a blast every time.

Yeah I noted that. I believe he went south from Germany and ended somewhere in Italy I just don't know how far.
David_ESM said...

Yeah I noted that. I believe he went south from Germany and ended somewhere in Italy I just don't know how far.

Nice - I never got to Italy since it was restricted for members of my unit, along with Greece. Always wanted to make it to northern Italy.