Folks I am sad to say that I need to step away from the amazing Troops Support Team and effort. It has been a true honor to help support and lift the morale of our men and women in uniform. I will be transferring all my supplies to Ray(Pink Pony) in the near future. Matt will update the East Coast donation address as soon as Ray is up and running. In the mean time Matt is still accepting donations at the address listed in my signature block.

Thank you to everyone who has donated and will donate in the future. Without good people like you we couldn't get it done. Keep the support flowing!

Thank you so much!
Send Troop Donations to:
Troop Donations
PO Box 79292
Corona, CA 92877

Troop Donations
128 Delaware St
Staten Island, NY 10304
Very sad to hear this Pete! You have done an outstanding job for an incredible cause. I sincerely thank you for all your hard work.
So long, farewell, its been fun. XOXO
While I'm sad to hear that you won't be involved in this anymore, you have done a great job and deserve a break. Thank you for doing it for as long as you did.
“ I believe in courtesy, the ritual by which we avoid hurting other people's feelings by satisfying our own egos. ”— Kenneth Clark
http://darrelmorris.fineartstudioonline.com/
I thank-you for all you have done for our brothers in arms. Take care and God Bless.
Thank you Pete for all that you have done, while we are all sad to see you 'go' all your past efforts have been greatly appreciated, wishing you all the best!
Pete, thanks for all you did, sir.
"I've got a great cigar collection... it's actually not a collection because
that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em." - Ron White
If anyone needs my East Coast address for donations please message me, after Pete and I meet up I will post it here as well.

Thank you all for your continued support to a great cause!
Pete, you shone in this role. A job very well done my brother, thanks for all you did.