View My Profile

At any time your visit your profile by clicking the arrow next to "Profile" in the top right corner of the site and then clicking My Profile".

Edit Profile Information

You can get to your profile picture by clicking the arrow next to "Profile" in the top right corner of the site and then clicking "Edit Profile".

Three tabs appear:

Basic Information
Additional Info
About Me

By default, the basic information tab will be open to show your location, DOB, gender, and forum signature.

After filling out any information on your profile, be sure to click the "Update" button to save your changes.

Add/Edit Profile Picture (Avatar)

You can get to your profile picture by clicking the arrow next to "Profile" in the top right corner of the site and then clicking "Edit Profile Picture".

Once you click on Browse at the bottom of the page, you will have a screen to upload an image.

Select the image you want to upload and click to Upload Picture.

You can use the cropping tool on the Original Image to make this profile pic show how you want it to.

Be sure to save your changes.

Add Cover Photo

Your cover photo is a large banner like image that can be displayed on your profile, above your profile information.

To Add:
When you are viewing your own profile, click the "Add a Cover" button to the far right of your name.

Select if you would like to use a photo that you have already uploaded, or upload a new photo.

If your select to use a photo already uploaded:
After you click "Choose From Photos" you will be taken to your photo library. Move your mouse over the photo you would like to choose. Click on the arrow that appears over the photo in the lower right of that photo. Then click "Set as Cover Photo".

If you select "Upload Photo:
An upload photo box will appear. Click browse and select the photo you would like to upload. Click "Upload". Please note: If you are uploading a larger file, this may take some time to upload.

After you have either selected a previously uploaded photo, or have uploaded a new photo, the cover photo appears on your page. At this time, you can drag the cover photo using your mouse to the position you desire. Once finished, click "Save Changes" in the lower right corner under your cover photo.

Edit/Remove Cover Photo

When you are viewing your own profile, click the "Change Cover" button to the far right of your name. You can change the photo used by selecting either "Choose From Photos" or "Upload Photo" and following the above instructions for adding a new cover photo.

Clicking the "Reposition" option will allow you to reposition your current cover photo and clicking "Remove" will delete your cover photo.
Watch me get drunk and frolic in the mud for a good cause: http://warrior.stjude.org/socalocmatt-secksy