Account Settings

You can manage your account in the Account tab found in the top right corner of the site. Click the small arrow to the right of Account and you will see a list of menus. Click Account Settings to get to the screen to manage the following:

Display Name
User Name (only 3 user name changes allowed)
Email Address
Password (click the Change Password link under the Password)
Time Zone
Currency
Payment Method (if applicable) this is where you add your Paypal email address or 2Checkout information

Be sure to Save your changes that you make.

Privacy Settings

You can manage your privacy settings in the Account tab found in the top right corner of the site. Click the small arrow to the right of Account and you will see a list of menus. Click Privacy Settings to get to the screen to manage the following:

Items
Notifications
Blocked Users
Invisible Mode

Profile Privacy Settings

You can manage how other members interact with your Profile in the Account tab found in the top right corner of the site.

Click the small arrow to the right of Account and you will see a list of menus.

Click Privacy Settings to get to the Privacy Settings screen. There you will see a tab entitled Profile.

Click the Profile tab to see the settings available for your Profile.

Following are available to change:
1.Share on your wall
2.View your wall
3.View your friends
4.Send you a message
5.View photos within your profile
6.View your profile
7.View your basic information
8.View your profile information
9.View your location
10.Rate your profile
11.Display RSS subscriber count
12.Subscribe to your RSS feed
13.View who recently viewed your profile
14.Date of birth
15.Who can tag me in written contexts?

Here are the available privacy settings:

Community: The entire community can see it
Friends only: Only your friends can see it
No one: No one can see it
Anyone: Anyone can see it even guests
Show my full birthday: Will show your full date of birth
Show only month and day in profile: Will just show the month and day of your birth
Display only my age: Will just show your age and not show the date of birth
Don't show my birthday: Will hide your birthday

Privacy - Invisible Mode

Invisible mode allows you to sign in and not show as online to other members. Sometimes, you might want to quickly get online to check pm's or check site activity but don't have time to chat with other members. If you enable Invisible Mode, you will be online but not seen. Remember to disable it before logging off or you'll be invisible next time as well.

You can manage set Invisible Mode in the Account tab found in the top right corner of the site. Click the small arrow to the right of Account and you will see a list of menus. Click Privacy Settings to get to the Privacy Settings screen. There you will see a tab entitled Invisible Mode. Set it to Yes to be invisible and No to be visible after.

Last update on October 12, 10:52 am by Stogie Friends.
Watch me get drunk and frolic in the mud for a good cause: http://warrior.stjude.org/socalocmatt-secksy