Pipesandcigars.com just sent me an email and their 3 for 60 is back. 3 german briars for 60 bucks.
Did you ever get a cob or figure out your problem Captain?
snagstangl said...

Did you ever get a cob or figure out your problem Captain?

I picked up one the day after I posted this. Then before I realized, when I did weekly inventory, I somehow had ended up with 8 of them. All mm legends. Mixed stems. That's just what I found locally. I like the bowl size on that model anyway. Short enough smoke time it doesn't get blistering hot, long enough that i can load while the truck is warming up and smoke all the way to work and just dump solid ash. But living in such a liberal yuppie town, I get odd looks cruising around in a old three tone (brown, primer and rust) beater truck (complete with cow dog and gun rack) smoking a cob
Falling down gives us the opportunity to prove we are strong enough to stand back up.
   likes this.
Im glad you found something that fits what you were looking for. And if you break one you have 7 in reserve.
   likes this.
snagstangl said...

Im glad you found something that fits what you were looking for. And if you break one you have 7 in reserve.

Not really, I have an assigned blend for every one of them. It's neat to look at which ones are the most used. The Latakia blends are highest in the rotation
Falling down gives us the opportunity to prove we are strong enough to stand back up.