I love how hotels charge $250 for smoking in your room, but you can literally jizz on anything for free.

1st time
I love how hotels charge $250 for smoking in your room, but you can literally jizz on anything for free.

Awesome stuff. Aged in Burbon barrels.

“ Hard Pour”
A bit of Hanger 24 Chocolate Porter
When its time to relax, burn what you like.

Oops...a little vigorous fermentation.....
Smurfin' me some TWANG.....and Smurfin' is gooooood!
Sipping this beauty in honor of my Cousin from Fl who I hadn’t spoken to or seen in 8 years until today. We had a “falling out” back then and you all know how stubborn us guys can be.. We spoke for a half hour and caught up , think we were both teary eyed. Can’t wait to see him ang give him a hug. It was great to finally make up, I’ve thought about him and his family a lot the past several years.

Peanut butter stout by belching beaver
Bloodwood87 said...

Peanut butter stout by belching beaver

Ah,the infamous “ belching beaver” - who among us has never experienced that? Dare I say very few of us...Smile

Nice local ipa

Just what the doctor ordered, a coffee stout
Bloodwood87 said...

Just what the doctor ordered, a coffee stout

“Good Boy”
Espressobob said...

“ Hard Pour”

Had this, good stuff. Can't find anymore Angry
Somewhere between Jennings and Jones

Little bit thin..