Bernard Brasil Doppelt Fermentiert 10g
Toque Whisky and Honey 10g
Wilsons Tom Buck Extra 25g
Samuel Gawith Chocolate 25g
Fribourg & Treyer French Carotte 25g
McChrystal's Mild Lemon 21g
Glass Bullet Red
Glass Bullet Green
Last update on August 9, 6:57 pm by McGreggor57.
Gregg

Blind Man's Puff Reviewer
I know there's some closet snuffers out there Big Grin
Gregg

How did I miss this thread? Good choice on the French Carotte, that is a lovely snuff!

Let me know what you think of the Mild Lemon, that one always seemed interesting to me.
CRT & CRA
szyzk said...

How did I miss this thread? Good choice on the French Carotte, that is a lovely snuff!

Let me know what you think of the Mild Lemon, that one always seemed interesting to me.

I really like it. The lemon is very true to the scent, not overpowering but definitely there. The only other fruit one I tried was Toque Blueberry and I couldn't detect any flavor at all.
Gregg

Moved to 'snuff' located in the Pipes area. Enjoy Pipe
Watch me get drunk and frolic in the mud for a good cause: http://warrior.stjude.org/socalocmatt-secksy
That's what I was hoping to hear. It'll be added to my next order!
CRT & CRA
Sniff, sniff. . . what up, brown nosers?
1792 Flake was first produced in 1830, exactly 139 years before man walked on the moon. Coincidence?
Are any of you snuffers avid nose-pickers, and if so, does it positively or negatively affect you gold mining experience? ROTFL
Better to live one day as a lion than a hundred as a lamb
I placed a snuff order a while back, but I'm finding that it just not my thing. I've got 5 types that I'm gonna end up trading away
TRADER FEEDBACK

Come to The Dark Side. We have Other People's Cigars.
Monty's Rum Ratings: http://www.rumratings.com/users/565-eric-montgomer...
Oh yeah - love the stuff....the snuff! Quite enjoying that slope. Placing a Mr. Snuff order soonest.
Pale Horse said...

Are any of you snuffers avid nose-pickers, and if so, does it positively or negatively affect you gold mining experience? ROTFL

I can say this: it's no longer "gold mining"... More like "brown mining".
CRT & CRA
szyzk said...

I can say this: it's no longer "gold mining"... More like "brown mining".

Coal mining lol
Better to live one day as a lion than a hundred as a lamb
   likes this.
ProbateGeek said...

Sniff, sniff. . . what up, brown nosers?

What's up (my nose) is some Terry P. Geek's Homemade Ennerdale Nasalarium Powder which, reading the bottle here, "cures all forms of weak blood and weak heart; rheumatism; piles; scurvy; apoplexy, depoplexy and repoplexy; congestion; consumption; dropsy; and fits".
CRT & CRA
Some Railroad Mills Sweet Scotch tonight. Has any tried one snuff in one side and a different one in another?
Gregg

McGreggor57 said...

Some Railroad Mills Sweet Scotch tonight. Has any tried one snuff in one side and a different one in another?

No, but it sounds intriguing. I shall endeavor to do so later this evening and let you know what I think!