I’m joining the Club, yes I know the Secret Handshake. 1st DE Safety ever, went with the Merkur 34C..
Coffee-because it’s cheaper than anger management.
Espressobob said...

I’m joining the Club, yes I know the Secret Handshake. 1st DE Safety ever, went with the Merkur 34C..

I went to this a couple years ago and while I still have just a basic razor and a brush and 1 cream I am enjoying it. Seems like a better shave I am more in control and seems faster.
“It is the first responsibility of every citizen to question authority.”

― Benjamin Franklin
Espressobob said...

Welcome to the slope. Next stop, Badger and Blade.... Smile

The Merkur is a great first DE. I have three now, but use one mostly for travel. Also have a couple of straight razors, which is my preferred weedwhacker method when I have time.
Sooo...... did everyone suddenly stop shaving a year ago or did I just start so late that no one has anything left to say?
Why's the Rum always gone?!?

#drinkmorerum #goatpalate
Tim said...

Sooo...... did everyone suddenly stop shaving a year ago or did I just start so late that no one has anything left to say?

Pretty much
“It is the first responsibility of every citizen to question authority.”

― Benjamin Franklin
Tim said...

I stopped shaving. ߘ

TRADER FEEDBACK

Come to The Dark Side. We have Other People's Cigars.
Tim said...

I gots plenty left to say! What are you using so far??