About to light up a AB Tempus.

So yea, whatcha smoking?
Donate Cigars For Troops at: Matt Post Troop Donations PO Box 433 Norco, CA 92860
HdM and some coffee in the morning. Yum!
Last update on January 21, 8:04 pm by Stogie Friends.
Donate Cigars For Troops at: Matt Post Troop Donations PO Box 433 Norco, CA 92860

Smoked this the other day. Pretty good little pc

Attachments
Thoughts strait from the mind of a logical lunatic...

So how do you put the bigger pics in?

Last update on September 7, 6:03 pm by E Dogg.
Photobucket will do the larger pics. Attachments are auto resized.
BTW. That smoke is AWESOME and the price on them is great. A very good bang for buck smoke IMO.

I imported from Picasa but couldn't figure out how to post like you did....

Ah. Yea, Picasa always has small pics everywhere. I'm on my phone or I'd give better direction but here goes nothing.

Above the text box (where you type the reply) there is a list of button to format text. Above those there are buttons for media. One of those buttons is to upload and attach a pic to the thread. I think it's the first button next to "Insert:"

LOL. Yep... jumped on my laptop. When you click reply it is the button right next to the work "Insert:" Just above the bold, italics, and underline button.

Test:

Watch me get drunk and frolic in the mud for a good cause: http://warrior.stjude.org/socalocmatt-secksy
   likes this.

You can upload directly from your computer or attach a photo if you have added it to a photo album (assuming you've created a photo album)

Watch me get drunk and frolic in the mud for a good cause: http://warrior.stjude.org/socalocmatt-secksy

I understand what you're saying, but how do import directly from picasa?

this is the "Image Info"

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-8nc2y0NrvUU/UE5...

You have to put the [ IMG ]Image URL[ /IMG ] without the spaces and use brackets (the button next to the "P" button)

That's why I like photobucket. It does that for you.

Although a lot of software does allow you to insert a pic from a URL. I'll have to look into adding that. I'm use to doing that manually.

Last update on September 10, 4:51 pm by Matt Post.

ok... that's how puff does it, just didn't know it would work here....

Last update on September 10, 5:48 pm by E Dogg.

Just got these in the other day! needs some rest, was a little harsh in the second half

Fired up a Viaje 50/50 Black PC Early this morning.

Last update on September 11, 3:07 pm by Dennis Nichols.
The Evil Hello Kitty