Paul Patel said...

ProtestProtestArgueArgueCursingCursingAngry CrowdAngry CrowdCat FightCat FightChair BeatingChair BeatingBull ShitBull Shit

Well then come on down. Psshhhhhh
Donate Cigars For Troops at: Matt Post Troop Donations PO Box 433 Norco, CA 92860
kevvy wevvy said...

Get brads recipe for his pulled pork sauce ( and then we'll sell it to Heinz and retire)

Which Brad??? I need this recipe in my life.

SKF glowworm bedazzled short shorts Brad.
I text him for the meat:people ratio.
Last update on April 21, 4:44 pm by SoCalOCMatt.
Donate Cigars For Troops at: Matt Post Troop Donations PO Box 433 Norco, CA 92860

that stingy bastard wont even tell me 2 ingredients but it was the best damn sauce '9or it could have been that we were all starving because it took forever to smoke)
remember kids. Once something becomes a butt toy, it ceases to be anything else.
McGreggor57 said...

If you build it, they will eat.

Pork butt, moinks and kicked up beans. Sunday will be ribs!

How you liking that UDS? I have been using one I built for years and it out performs any expensive smoker I have ever had. Thinking about building another one soon that is a little fancier than the one I have now. Yours looks good.
   likes this.
Got these butts ready last night. Tossed em in the smoker this morning. Its weird BBQing it up without a cigar. No smokibg for another week.

Watch me get drunk and frolic in the mud for a good cause: http://warrior.stjude.org/socalocmatt-secksy