I didn't see a thread yet for smokers, grills, and the like.

Today I started with these:

and ended with these about 5 hours later:
Donate Cigars For Troops at:
Matt Post
Troop Donations
4028 Hillside Ave
Norco, CA 92860
HERF at Matt's place.
   likes this.
Halofan said...

HERF at Matt's place.

Lol. There was a Herf at my place last year. TONS of food. Definately gonna have another one this year.
Matt Post
Troop Donations
4028 Hillside Ave
Norco, CA 92860
SoCalOCMatt said...

Lol. There was a Herf at my place last year. TONS of food. Definately gonna have another one this year.

Hell yea! That was alot of fun...great turnout too.
Smoke 'em if you got 'em!
Dang, I can hardly wait for nicer weather to come. I miss grilling as much as smoking cigars on my deck.
Matt even pays for the airfare if you attend his herf!
that looks great matt! are those beef ribs?

can't wait for the weather to warm up so I can smoke some meats on a more consistent basis.
From the weekend... Pork butt on the smoker.

I have modded this smoker a few times without welding... Finaly found a buddy who welds, so as soon as I get some extra cash for some steel I will be modding this thing even more.
Got home from work this morning at 7am, got the smoker fired up, and rubed down two 5lb pork butts, and a 12lb brisket.

Hopefully in a few hours these things will be looking better, and after 12 hours will be tasting good! My first try at a brisket so I hope it goes well.
chris1360 said...

Got home from work this morning at 7am, got the smoker fired up, and rubed down two 5lb pork butts, and a 12lb brisket.

Hopefully in a few hours these things will be looking better, and after 12 hours will be tasting good! My first try at a brisket so I hope it goes well.

Ill be over there in a bit to get some of dat!

Got busy eating last night, and forgot to post this. Here is the finished product. I ate myself stupid. Had to sit on my ass the rest of the night I was so full! All of the guest raved about the brisket. It was my first one, and it turned out pretty god.

Smoked with oak firewood, hot n fast method. 300 degrees for about hours.
chris1360 said...

Got busy eating last night, and forgot to post this. Here is the finished product. I ate myself stupid. Had to sit on my ass the rest of the night I was so full! All of the guest raved about the brisket. It was my first one, and it turned out pretty god.

Smoked with oak firewood, hot n fast method. 300 degrees for about hours.

Damn, that looks fantastic!!!
This time I went for some baby back ribs. Smile

Matt Post
Troop Donations
4028 Hillside Ave
Norco, CA 92860
SoCalOCMatt said...

This time I went for some baby back ribs. Smile

Looks good Matt, what kind of smoker do you have?
the snow is almost gone... i have parts on the way from amazon and there are 2 55 gallon drums just waiting for me to turn into smokers for this summer!

i would guess that i will be smoking my first brisket/butt combo of the summer in less than 3 weeks! oh i cant wait!

hey matt... mind if i make one tiny suggestion to how you cook your ribs?? its a pretty obvious mistake which is why even a Brit can see it!
Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.

George Burns

TRADER FEEDBACK