After reading so much about SG 1792 Flake, I had to root around to see if I had any left. Truthfully this didn't do anything for me the last time I smoked it. Of course that was almost a year ago when I first go onto this slope. I have to say...wow, glad my tastes are coming alive. I can see why the love for this baccy and will be definitely picking up more of this.
Gregg

Blind Man's Puff Reviewer
Enjoyed my 3rd bowl of Shortcut to Mushrooms last night and then TAD kicked in. Ordered 8oz.
Send Troop Donations to:
Troop Donations
PO Box 79292
Corona, CA 92877

Troop Donations
128 Delaware St
Staten Island, NY 10304
McGreggor57 said...

After reading so much about SG 1792 Flake, I had to root around to see if I had any left. Truthfully this didn't do anything for me the last time I smoked it. Of course that was almost a year ago when I first go onto this slope. I have to say...wow, glad my tastes are coming alive. I can see why the love for this baccy and will be definitely picking up more of this.

a year's aging of Virginia baccy can really do wonders

if you're interested, Gregg...smokingpipes.com has 250 g. bags on sale at a very good price, now

http://www.smokingpipes.com/tobacco/by-maker/samue...
I hate that little freakin' mouse.
Pete said...

if you're interested, Gregg...smokingpipes.com has 250 g. bags on sale at a very good price, now

Thanks Pete!
Gregg

McGreggor57 said...

Thanks Pete!

Some Floor Sweep today. The bulk of it was various burly based OTCs (PA, CH, SWR and Granger I believe) with just a bit of Christmas cheer left in the bottom of the baggie. Not too bad actually.
Gregg

Found a half pouch of Prince Albert that was surprisingly not dried to a crisp. Fired it up in a cob for the drive to work this morning. Although Carter Hall is still me favorite OTC, I really did enjoy this bowl.
Gregg

Pete said...

I keep looking at this but have to wait to get home to order it so I can jar it up. Anyone interested in jarring it up and shipping to Germany for me? Pay would be at least another 250g bag. Smile
"Yes I'm a New World Samurai" -Clutch

RIP Meagan 07/05/12. Best friend a man could ask for.

Silly lobster, bombing is for SQUIDS

now on instagram @lostdog13
Enjoyed another bowl of Frog Morton Cellar tonight. I think this is my favorite of the line now.

John, you know I'd be willing to help out. 250g is a little over 8 ounces and with it being a flake it should more than fit in one quart mason jar. Well actually probably something smaller.
A veteran, whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his/her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life." That is honor and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. Proud to have served 1988-2000 U.S. Army!!
Hannibal said...

John, you know I'd be willing to help out. 250g is a little over 8 ounces and with it being a flake it should more than fit in one quart mason jar. Well actually probably something smaller.

I'll have to order some jars and the baccy this weekend then Smile. TY Jeff; I really appreciate it.

I'm slowly working my way through a bowl of Park Lane no.15 today.
CARPE DIEM!!!
let's see....

this morning...i forgot
this afternoon....MacBaren London Burley Blend (From samples)

tomorrow morning? Frog Morton on the Bayou and Tinderbox Sweet English (2 bowls) for the drive to Reno
TRADER FEEDBACK

Come to The Dark Side. We have Other People's Cigars.
Monty's Rum Ratings: http://www.rumratings.com/users/565-eric-montgomer...
I'm still on my Capstan kick. I can't get enough of this stuff - and it's going to be gone sooner than later, so it looks like I need to start harassing my UK friends again.
CRT & CRA
1792 this morning. Going to need a little kick today...

Change of plans... The 1792 didn't dry enough so I'm having some PPP. Mostly burley and latakia with a couple slivers of Black Irish Twist.
Last update on January 3, 7:27 am by AStateJB.
CARPE DIEM!!!
AStateJB said...

1792 this morning. Going to need a little kick today...

Change of plans... The 1792 didn't dry enough so I'm having some PPP. Mostly burley and latakia with a couple slivers of Black Irish Twist.

Ok, so maybe it was more than just a couple slivers of BIX... Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
CARPE DIEM!!!