RULES, please read:
A. To Join:
1. Active member of the cigar forum (subjective).
2. Minimum 90 days membership which can only be waived by myself.
- Seeing as this site is still new I will be the one to allow people to join up. This is a protection clause for the other players of the game, making sure you're honest enough to hold up your end (it can and does happen; no offense meant to anyone).
3. Please post in this thread if you would like to join or leave the lottery.
4. Each month, each player needs to confirm that he/she will be continuing to participate in the lottery. You need to do this by posting in this thread, not via PM.
5. If all spots are full, new players will be placed on a wait list and added to the game as spots are vacated.

B. How the game works:
1. Each player will be assigned three numbers between 2-34. The total field consists of eleven players maximum. (numbers 1 and 35 are inactive).
2. The drawing is the 1st Saturday of the month.
3. The winning number is the powerball (red ball, here: http://www.powerball.com/powerball/pb_numbers.asp ) drawn that night.
4. The winner is whoever has the corresponding number of the powerball.
5. The prize for winning will be two hand rolled premium cigars. Something in the $5-$8 retail range. You can send something nicer if you want, but it's not required. Just no "dog-rockets". Send something you'd be happy to receive.
6. Non-winning players must post an acknowledgement in the lottery payment thread, created each month specific for that month's drawing in the cigar contest forum, so that we know you are aware of who won and who you should pay.
7. The winner must receive your cigars, or a DC/delivery confirmation # posted in the game thread, on the day before the next month's drawing. If this is not done, you will be removed from the lottery until your end is received.
8. If there are less than 11 players, the unused numbers of that game will be blanks and the game a wash for that month if one of the blank numbers is drawn (i.e. no winner that month, but you may send cigars to yourself if you like).
9. If numbers 1 or 35 are drawn, the game will move to the next Saturday's drawing until a winner is selected for that month (i.e. 2nd Saturday, 3rd Saturday, etc.).
10. If a member drops from the game, the most senior member in the waiting list will move into the open space. The most senior member is the one who joins first to the cigar lottery, not the entire site.
11. Continental United States only, please. There are too many other variables (increased shipping rates, extended shipping times, possible seizures and duties applied, etc) for shipping to other countries.
12. The player's list will be updated before each drawing if there are anyone dropping or being added to the games.

C. Winner's responsibility: (Rules for winner)
1. Winner: either post your address in the game thread, or PM the other players your address as soon as possible.
2. Winner: leave positive Trader Feedback once they receive their winnings from other lottery members.
3. If you win the lottery and there is a wait list, the winner for that month is moved to the bottom of the wait list. If there is no wait list that month, you can continue to play as long as you want.
4. The winner should PM players that have not yet gotten their cigars to you at least a week before the next drawing; we are all human and people forget, so a kindly reminder may be helpful.
5. Winner must keep a running list in the game thread of who sends what. Please update it regularly if possible. PM johnmoss if someone does not submit their cigars for that month's drawing.
6. Once all the cigars have been received, post a photo of the winnings in the payment thread (we all like to see photos!).

**Failure to follow any of the rules could result in your being excluded from the lottery going forward.**
Last update on February 26, 3:18 pm by JohnMoss.
-The Original Tat Whore-

I can no longer drink any bourbons Unhappy
Provided I understand the rules correctly, and I'm allowed, I'm in.
Don't bomb me bro.

TRADER FEEDBACK
I would like to be in as well under the condition you approve me
Blowing up mailboxes since 2012
I'm in for this.
Please leave your address after the beep..
requesting approval sir!
once in while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.
If you find me acceptable--and few people do--I am in for this.
Although I try for dark and mysterious, I usually have to settle for confusing.
I'll play if you'll have me.
Okay, I've assigned everyone who's signed up so far number sets. If we get more people I'll do the same with them. Here's what it looks like now for the drawing on the 2nd.

1. JustJosh - 10, 21, 32
2. CigarGoogler - 2, 13, 24
3. Sweater88 - 4, 15, 26
4. Stradawhovious - 3, 14, 25
5. Johnmoss - 11, 22, 33
6. bigjohn89 - 9, 20, 31
7. OPEN - 7, 18, 29
8. OPEN - 6, 17, 28
9. Garrett Hawes - 8, 19, 30
10. Grrrrr609 - 5, 16, 27
11. OPEN - 12, 23, 34
Last update on January 25, 11:28 am by JohnMoss.
-The Original Tat Whore-

Little bump
Blowing up mailboxes since 2012
Poke

Just a couple more days to join for the drawing on Saturday!
-The Original Tat Whore-

sign me up
The Evil Hello Kitty
1. JustJosh - 10, 21, 32
2. CigarGoogler - 2, 13, 24
3. Sweater88 - 4, 15, 26
4. Stradawhovious - 3, 14, 25
5. Johnmoss - 11, 22, 33
6. bigjohn89 - 9, 20, 31
7. OPEN - 7, 18, 29
8. Dennis Nichols - 6, 17, 28