Poll: Would you try something like a cigar holder for finishing a cigar?
April 10, 2020 by

When my dad passed away I got to have his machining Mill and Lathes. They are micro tools. I have no experience so I have been playing with the machines. Thus far I have made a nubber I gave to my buddy Bloodwood Daniel Stowe and the tool you see here. I learned a lot from the first prototype.
1. It works amazinly well.
2. I need to work on the hand feel of it. Just a bit more length.

Please let me know what you think. I know a few have used pipes to finish a great nub. Do any of you have cigar holders?

Thanks for the look.
When its time to relax, burn what you like.
This is the latest addition to the Cigar Finisher

The remains...
That looks great! I’m more of a gnawer and would miss the flavor. Reminds me of the pipes like that though.
Desertlifter said...

That looks great! I’m more of a gnawer and would miss the flavor. Reminds me of the pipes like that though.

I like the feel of the cigar as well. I was totally surprised at how well the cigar smoked in the holder. Sold on the idea!
I like it. I suppose a pipe could be used, but they just arent as shiny. But about equally as likely to get you paraphanalia charge.
snagstangl said...

I like it. I suppose a pipe could be used, but they just arent as shiny. But about equally as likely to get you paraphanalia charge.

They smell like tobacco once used, so no issue with confusion dope.
Bill, those are sweet! Glad to see you working with his tools, that's really neat!