Beware, when Paulieeeee asks for your address out of the blue. Man I am rusty and for that I paid dearly for!! I gotzzz no foundation at the nut loko anymore!!
Seriously thank you Paul. I am shocked to say the least. I even teared up a little. My Tat Monster collection is growing. This will all be proudly displayed in my cigar lounge, once it is built!

The number 11 and 12 boxes are Chucky and Tiff. They actually fit together like puzzle pieces. Very cool!!
I am not bad, I am just drawn that way. Now pass me that cigar and nobody gets hurt.
I am compact evil with a caramel center!! Evil with just a tad sweet core! Wink

TRADER FEEDBACK
CigarVixen said...

Beware, when Paulieeeee asks for your address out of the blue. Man I am rusty and for that I paid dearly for!! I gotzzz no foundation at the nut loko anymore!!
Seriously thank you Paul. I am shocked to say the least. I even teared up a little. My Tat Monster collection is growing. This will all be proudly displayed in my cigar lounge, once it is built!

The number 11 and 12 boxes are Chucky and Tiff. They actually fit together like puzzle pieces. Very cool!!

Great hit and you deserve it G. I forgot all about the new monsters coming out.
“It is the first responsibility of every citizen to question authority.”

― Benjamin Franklin
CigarVixen said...

Hah!
They fit together like you and Paul.

Paul is way too kind to weirdos like us.
Nice! I always like busting out the old monsters I have in October. I'm festive like that.
Nice Paul! I bet G was needing some affection after all the walnuts... Harvesting and all!
When its time to relax, burn what you like.
Profound!