I lived in tents for months at a time in the army, so the snobs can shaddup. I love my rolling house. 2016 Vibe 239RBS that I spend far too little time in. How about you?

We are not that advanced yet. We use a 10'x14' tent. Looking at getting a roof top tent for the 4runner. Air mattress is a must currently tho! Don't know how I ever managed without one. With my current drawer system/on board storage, would love to be ready to go at he drop of a hat. Just fill the cooler and go!
Somewhere between Jennings and Jones
I looked for a photo of my rig but I guess I need to take some. Forest River, Shamrock 25RS. Rear slide adds 5 feet slide out for bed with side slide dining. Nothing really amazing but it is good for our lifestyle.

We don't seem to get out enough even though we live in an amazing area for camping.
Last update on August 23, 10:12 pm by bcardinal.
When its time to relax, burn what you like.

Not a camping pic but, last week in Sedona.
bcardinal said...

I looked for a photo of my rig but I guess I need to take some. Forest River, Shamrock 25RS. Rear slide adds 5 feet slide out for bed with side slide dining. Nothing really amazing but it is good for our lifestyle.

We don't seem to get out enough even though we live in an amazing area for camping.

Amazing is what fits! We looked for almost three years to find ours, and I upgraded my truck to get the extra trailer size.
Matt4370 said...

We are not that advanced yet. We use a 10'x14' tent. Looking at getting a roof top tent for the 4runner. Air mattress is a must currently tho! Don't know how I ever managed without one. With my current drawer system/on board storage, would love to be ready to go at he drop of a hat. Just fill the cooler and go!

When I tent camped I kept my stuff in heavy duty plastic tubs. All I had to do was grab the tubs, toss them in the truck with my coolers, and go. Had a big tent too - big enough for 8-10 people. Queen size air mattress and still room for a table and chairs in the tent.
Desertlifter said...

When I tent camped I kept my stuff in heavy duty plastic tubs. All I had to do was grab the tubs, toss them in the truck with my coolers, and go. Had a big tent too - big enough for 8-10 people. Queen size air mattress and still room for a table and chairs in the tent.

Kinda what we do. We have a 2 room tent. We use a queen size air mattress and use the other room for sitting out of the sun and storage/changing. I'll take a pic of the drawer system I have in tha back and post it later.