Pink Pony said...

Edited after further digging.

Lies:

Lies? Half truths? Back to work I go.

And we have a winner!
I am not bad, I am just drawn that way. Now pass me that cigar and nobody gets hurt.
I am compact evil with a caramel center!! Evil with just a tad sweet core! Wink

TRADER FEEDBACK
1)My cabinet has one shelf dedicated to Davidoff cigars —- It is getting close but no cigar! Lie
2)I took on the Italian mob and won —I was tax auditor and won a multimillion decision They were not happy! Lol
3)I own several pairs of Christian Loubatin shoes —$1k dollar shoes.. I rather spend my money on cigars.. Lie
4) Over a couple bottles of wine, Francis Ford Coppola and I discussed farming and film.—I have the signed bottles He is a quirky but sweet guy.
5)I use to be a competive shooter—-Ha ha .. No.. Lie.. Although I started shooting at a very young age.
6)I told Robert Caldwell he was a tall drink of water—-It was IPCR, I told him that.. He gave me a smirk Then proceeded to tell him He needs to create a line of cigars called the Queen is dead.
7)I was in a relationship with a gangster’s son—In my defense I didn’t know!
8)I am related to Marco Polo —According to the family yes..
9)I drive my tractor up to the local bar for drinks—Ha ha.. My Polaris yes...tractor, no Lie
10)I have been banned from the bars in one city—Now I admit this is a bit deceiving.. It is true But there is only one bar in this small town... My friend had a fight started over her. As the ballroom brawl happen, I was thirsty and helped myself behind the counter for drinks... Apparently that is a big no no! Lol
I am not bad, I am just drawn that way. Now pass me that cigar and nobody gets hurt.

TRADER FEEDBACK
I sent out one prize package already but I’ll do another.

New list tomorrow if people still wanna play? Or maybe a whole new contest? The three active posters will have to wait and see.
Pink Pony said...

I sent out one prize package already but I’ll do another.

New list tomorrow if people still wanna play? Or maybe a whole new contest? The three active posters will have to wait and see.

I am sending you all Ron Mexico’s

TRADER FEEDBACK
CigarVixen said...

1)My cabinet has one shelf dedicated to Davidoff cigars —- It is getting close but no cigar! Lie
2)I took on the Italian mob and won —I was tax auditor and won a multimillion decision They were not happy! Lol
3)I own several pairs of Christian Loubatin shoes —$1k dollar shoes.. I rather spend my money on cigars.. Lie
4) Over a couple bottles of wine, Francis Ford Coppola and I discussed farming and film.—I have the signed bottles He is a quirky but sweet guy.
5)I use to be a competive shooter—-Ha ha .. No.. Lie.. Although I started shooting at a very young age.
6)I told Robert Caldwell he was a tall drink of water—-It was IPCR, I told him that.. He gave me a smirk Then proceeded to tell him He needs to create a line of cigars called the Queen is dead.
7)I was in a relationship with a gangster’s son—In my defense I didn’t know!
8)I am related to Marco Polo —According to the family yes..
9)I drive my tractor up to the local bar for drinks—Ha ha.. My Polaris yes...tractor, no Lie
10)I have been banned from the bars in one city—Now I admit this is a bit deceiving.. It is true But there is only one bar in this small town... My friend had a fight started over her. As the ballroom brawl happen, I was thirsty and helped myself behind the counter for drinks... Apparently that is a big no no! Lol

Thanks for the stories and lies Gianna. I hope you are having a great time on vacation.
When its time to relax, burn what you like.
CigarVixen said...

I am sending you all Ron Mexico’s

At least you are pretending to love me. Matt hates my fucking guts and barely talks to me anymore.
Pink Pony said...

At least you are pretending to love me. Matt hates my fucking guts and barely talks to me anymore.

It’s a twisted love/hate I have for you.

TRADER FEEDBACK
Pink Pony said...

Me luv u long time.
Donate Cigars For Troops at:
Matt Post
Troop Donations
4028 Hillside Ave
Norco, CA 92860
SoCalOCMatt said...

Me luv u long time.

that's a minute 45 in jack the rabbit time...
Anyone want to exchange moob pics?

I’m so ready to go back to bed.
Pink Pony said...

Anyone want to exchange moob pics?

I’m so ready to go back to bed.

waterboard josh?
Anyone want a new game?

Anyone still alive?
Pink Pony said...

Anyone want a new game?

Anyone still alive?

Is it nuclear proliferation? AK47

TRADER FEEDBACK
Pink Pony said...

Anyone want a new game?

Anyone still alive?

Not very alive.... I have been on a chain saw all day cutting up a big ole pine tree. Def. Not alive!

What do you have in mind there buddy?
When its time to relax, burn what you like.
Yes let's play heads I win tails you lose.

Got a good winning streak going with that game
“It is the first responsibility of every citizen to question authority.”

― Benjamin Franklin