Hello everyone yes New to the cigar world looking to become more knowledgeable. Hopefully this site will do the job with some help from everyone. Thank you in advanced.
Welcome to Stogie friends. It’s a little crazy here at times but we all are great brothers and sisters of the leaf. Don’t take things on here to heart, we like to joke around. If you have questions about cigars that you can’t find out the answer to using the search function, lots of experienced members are here to lend a helping hand. I am sure Steve has you on the right path with cigars. Welcome.
Welcome to weirdoville.
Welcome Smoke
Smoke 'em if you got 'em!
Best way to learn more about cigars is to get a pipe.....

Oh yeah - welcome.
Desertlifter said...

Oh yeah - welcome.

Or 10......
When its time to relax, burn what you like.
Desertlifter said...

Oh yeah - welcome.

Oh LOOK! A Democrat!!!
TRADER FEEDBACK

Come to The Dark Side. We have Other People's Cigars.
Wave Welcome
Donate Cigars For Troops at: Matt Post Troop Donations PO Box 433 Norco, CA 92860
Welcome! Smile
I am not bad, I am just drawn that way. Now pass me that cigar and nobody gets hurt.
I am compact evil with a caramel center!! Evil with just a tad sweet core! Wink

TRADER FEEDBACK
thanks everyone Thumb
Pink Pony said...

Welcome to weirdoville.

lol that's funny
Bloodwood87 said...

Welcome to Stogie friends. It’s a little crazy here at times but we all are great brothers and sisters of the leaf. Don’t take things on here to heart, we like to joke around. If you have questions about cigars that you can’t find out the answer to using the search function, lots of experienced members are here to lend a helping hand. I am sure Steve has you on the right path with cigars. Welcome.

awesome thanks for the feed back.

Oh LOOK! A Democrat!!!

Says the piper....
Desertlifter said...

Says the piper....

I was framed I tell you. I came to mooch cigars and you maniacs sent me pipes and pipe tobacco.
TRADER FEEDBACK

Come to The Dark Side. We have Other People's Cigars.

I was framed I tell you. I came to mooch cigars and send you innocent, kind BOTLs some of my pipes and pipe tobacco.

Fixed that for you.