ok,so dan'l had an idea for some fun and games,and yeah,sure,why not. for some reason he chose me,probably the name in the hat thing if i know dan'l,and i don't. but for an 87 year old,he packs a wallop!

dig this (and it's lenamated,lamnetat...covered in plastic

right off the bat with the exotic choc-o-lot!
mmmm...stachio...

some kind of special store bought coffee with a smart ass reference...maybe i do know dan'l

lanemated?

a stogie friends coffee mug!
who knew such a thing existed

wait...that could be a stogie friends bourbon mug

we need to find out where this guy shops,because they have the finest selection of cigars

that keeps keeping on

amazing,right?

blood dude,i dig your style!

thank you very much!!!

latex? no...

fun and games...

fun AND game...

Last update on May 4, 8:46 pm by shuckins.
Awesome Ron. I am glad they landed safely. I hope you enjoy the gifts.
that's some tasty chocolate,but will resist the love call of the friendly bourbon,until after work tomorrow...
Well done Danielson..

Really nice work on a super BOTL. WHEW!
When its time to relax, burn what you like.
Waitaminute.... did someone just send Shuckins his own version of a garbage pail kid? What's next - personalized tubes?
Great job and bang on target, the best target lol
Life is what you make of it... Because..
Its not bad really!!
Awesome hit, but that's a dangerous target... best of luck to your future. Haha
Nice hit
   likes this.
washed my new whiskey mug,and when i turned it upside down to dry (just like my babysitter betty taught me years ago),i saw the writing. it says "hand thrown". i admit i'm not the smartest crayon in the tree,but even i know better than to go around throwing mugs. probably why there's only 24 of 'em...

Great hit!
Smoke 'em if you got 'em!
CheerCheerCheerCheer
Donate Cigars For Troops at: Matt Post Troop Donations PO Box 433 Norco, CA 92860
MUAHHAAAAAA MUAHHAAA!! Great job!
I am not bad, I am just drawn that way. Now pass me that cigar and nobody gets hurt.
I am compact evil with a caramel center!! Evil with just a tad sweet core! Wink

TRADER FEEDBACK
Well done cupcake!

Ron could use a few more of these I heard.
shuckins said...

washed my new whiskey mug,and when i turned it upside down to dry (just like my babysitter betty taught me years ago),i saw the writing. it says "hand thrown". i admit i'm not the smartest crayon in the tree,but even i know better than to go around throwing mugs. probably why there's only 24 of 'em...

I knew you needed a stogie friends mug when I did the split last year since you’re one of the main characters here on stogie friends. I finally found your address and made the fun and games happen. Enjoy.
Really nice hit on a really nice guy