Sorry for the delay in posting this but Bill and I met a few days before Christmas at a local B&M here in SoCal. After enjoying a few cigars together, Bill hands me a pouch and a few bags of tobacco. Opened up the pouch and was hit with a stogie Friends 2013 First Edition Pipe. The tobacco was Curly Strange and Short Cut to Mushrooms. Thanks bill.
You are aways welcome buddy. I hope this pipers trail leads you to many hours of enjoyment.

Have fun with the next cliff.
When its time to relax, burn what you like.
Well done, brother Bill. You have to be careful with those pipers. I'm the only one that can be trusted.
Bloodwood87 said...

Sorry for the delay in posting this but Bill and I met a few days before Christmas at a local B&M here in SoCal. After enjoying a few cigars together, Bill hands me a pouch and a few bags of tobacco. Opened up the pouch and was hit with a stogie Friends 2013 First Edition Pipe. The tobacco was Curly Strange and Short Cut to Mushrooms. Thanks bill.

That tobacco had my travel backpack giving off the amazing aroma of the pip[e tobacco for about two weeks. Shoot, now I want a bowl...

Pipe
When its time to relax, burn what you like.
Desertlifter said...

Well done, brother Bill. You have to be careful with those pipers. I'm the only one that can be trusted.

I call BS.....
Major Flake said...

I call BS.....

It is true. Name one Piper I've ever harmed. I'm innocent as a newborn baby.
Desertlifter said...

It is true. Name one Piper I've ever harmed. I'm innocent as a newborn baby.

(Gimlet eyes) let's see, the secret Santa from last year, and the years before if you participated in those; and the WOD if you ever participated in those. (I miss the WOD.....) let's face it, you may have been nice in giving pipe stuff but the truth is that we all like bombing the crap out of each other, pipers included......Big Grin
Last update on January 18, 3:43 am by Major Flake.