Desertlifter said...

Would never work. Bill's Santa would be a Tim Allen style Santa. Our Santa is more of a Billy Bob Thornton Santa.

Yahknow - like Paul

Fixed it for you!! Big Laugh
I am not bad, I am just drawn that way. Now pass me that cigar and nobody gets hurt.
I am compact evil with a caramel center!! Evil with just a tad sweet core! Wink

TRADER FEEDBACK
My updated package delivery date is now Saturday instead of tomorrow. Fires here in California have slowed shipping down with the USPS. Great weekend fun. Enjoy.
Last update on December 7, 12:10 am by Bloodwood87.
Bloodwood87 said...

My updated package delivery date is now Saturday instead of tomorrow. Fires here in California have slowed shipping down with the USPS. Great weekend fun. Enjoy.

Stay safe down there, bud
-Jon

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues." -Abraham Lincoln

TRADER FEEDBACK
You def wouldn’t want this Grinch to be Secret Santa. I’m Jewish. My wife is Jewish. If I had a dollar for every time we’ve been asked “Do you celebrate Christmas too? We’d be millionaires. A friend of ours who knows us well just sent us a Christmas card..Normally we’d send them a Christmas card. My wife is determined this year to send them a Hanukkah card.She has become like me , lol
“ I think if I were a woman I'd wear coffee as a perfume. “
Espressobob said...

You def wouldn’t want this Grinch to be Secret Santa. I’m Jewish. My wife is Jewish. If I had a dollar for every time we’ve been asked “Do you celebrate Christmas too? We’d be millionaires. A friend of ours who knows us well just sent us a Christmas card..Normally we’d send them a Christmas card. My wife is determined this year to send them a Hanukkah card.She has become like me , lol

Honestly sending them a Hanukkah card in return I believe is a nice touch. You should do it!! We get so focused on the holiday that it's easy to forget when the 7 nights are. Also since the holiday of dueling briskets ( I had to say if lol) gets moved around and isn't a set date, I think it's easy for people to forget as well. Smile
PS I am so jelly of Latka time!! Send some! Smile
I am not bad, I am just drawn that way. Now pass me that cigar and nobody gets hurt.
I am compact evil with a caramel center!! Evil with just a tad sweet core! Wink

TRADER FEEDBACK

Heads up Santa. I'm leaving town tomorrow for a week or two. Will be in SoCal (Walnut Area) for 2 days then off to Dallas for a week.

Walnut as in 91748 zipcode? If so hit me up... Im ten min from there
Jigga Who?
tupacboy said...

All the more reason to not hit you up.
Espressobob said...

You're Jewish....you already are a millionaire. Dont bullshit us
Last update on December 9, 1:22 am by m00chness.
tupacboy said...

Yup. PM'd you earlier. I'm in town tonight and tomorrow night. I leave for Texas on Saturday morning.
TRADER FEEDBACK

Come to The Dark Side. We have Other People's Cigars.
Monty's Rum Ratings: http://www.rumratings.com/users/565-eric-montgomer...
Santa came and delivered the goods.....
My Santa checked my list and covered it nicely.
So on with the presents!
Damn it, This kid needs a new IPad.... hold on BRB with photo's

Stand by! We are experiencing technical difficulties!
CursingPopcornShrug

Ok, the photo's all finally loaded up... I was worried.
Daniel my friend, thank you so much for your well planned gifts. I am blessed by your friendship and generosity.

Merry Christmas my brother.
The Lords blessings to you and your sweetheart and family. Stay safe with all the fires in your area.

Hey Santa,
Thank you for putting this together for us. Thumb
Last update on December 8, 9:50 am by bcardinal.
When its time to relax, burn what you like.
Sorry had to hijack this, just wanted to share some good stuff. It's rare for us San Antonians to have something like this to happen down here in good ol Texas, so I just had to share this:

This is the view just out of my condo unit.

Yes, that's my car.

And yes, that is snow, no fake shit here!!!!

Seasons greetings to all!!!!
Last update on December 8, 1:15 am by Major Flake.
Btw: Iä Iä, Cthulhu Fhtagn!!!
That was a clue for a certain someone on this thread, see if you can't figure that out....Big Grin
Last update on December 8, 1:16 am by Major Flake.

Moochy blows me up with a bunch of smokes mostly new and all good, some cherry soda (not pictured) a new herfador and a beautiful self portrait he drew for me (not pictured.....nsfw but awesomely hilarious)
remember kids. Once something becomes a butt toy, it ceases to be anything else.
Sorry kid I’m trying to acquire a thing or two and will be out of town till 12/15 I’ll ship 12/18
remember kids. Once something becomes a butt toy, it ceases to be anything else.