Espressobob said...

Someone could knit the hair together to make a beard to stay warm this Winter....

Gray doesn't insulate very well.
Pink Pony said...

I pooped.

Nice hit from your secret Santa.... great person to destroy.
Fucking Kevin. Kevin told me life was crazy busy around Christmas and I said don't worry about me...you do you gurl. I had forgot all about it but apparently he did not. This showed up today. Pretty awesome. Love trying new beers and have a bunch of them to try and been wanting to try the pipeworks for a while. Padron is one of my favorite NC so nailed it again. I don't understand the ashtray with no place to put the cigar, but maybe it will be the coolest cereal bowl ever. Thank you Kevin.

Lol put the ashtray on your bar for beer nuts while you play which dick is this. It is kinda useless but it’s room 101 so obviously it doesn’t have one for a reason.... or maybe I need to send you a cigar rest now
remember kids. Once something becomes a butt toy, it ceases to be anything else.
kevvy wevvy said...

Lol put the ashtray on your bar for beer nuts while you play which dick is this. It is kinda useless but it’s room 101 so obviously it doesn’t have one for a reason.... or maybe I need to send you a cigar rest now

I was actually going to put it on top of my humidor to put lighters and cutters. Already found a use for it. Banana

Thanks again