But f*** it! This is my Avanti EWC18DZ. I'm looking to get (or build) shelves/drawers for it. Just looking for some tips/advice from y'all. I can fill it about half way AND NO!!!!! I DO NOT NEED HELP!!!!!!!! As a matter of fact...I LOOK "FORWARD" FILLING IT UP! The other issue is humidification and what I should use. I know I asked before but didn't really get a specific answer. So ONLY tips/advice please...

CLICK HERE to view (or post to) my Trader Feedback.

Click here >>> NOOBIE SAMPLER TRADE <<< to get started out on the right foot here at Stogie Friends.
Click here >>> BLIND MAN’S PUFF <<< for blind, honest cigar reviews.
Humidification comes down to your personal preference and what you can afford to buy. Some people on here use boveda packs, others use heartfelt beads, HCM Beads, and some use exquisicat crystals cat litter. I am sure I am missing other humidification media.

I have used all three over the few years I have been into cigars. I personally use 3 65rh boveda packs (60grams) in my large wineador. In my smaller wineador, I use the 65rh HCM beads. Both work well for me. The kitty litter worked well too but needed a little more attention to get the right rh in the wineador.

Other people on this site will give you a better idea.
Last update on September 3, 6:45 pm by Bloodwood87.
Combo cat litter and boveda

You can use beads but they are several time more expensive than cat litter
Last update on September 3, 6:06 pm by Josh Lucky 13.
“It is the first responsibility of every citizen to question authority.”

― Benjamin Franklin
HCM beads to add to beads options, I use them and like them as they require virtually no maintenance.
I use large Boveda packs. Two per drawer. Building shelfs takes time but it is worth it. It you have the tools.

http://www.stogiefriends.com/forum/thread/8215/new...
When its time to relax, burn what you like.
Looks nice!

I was discussing wineadors earlier this summer with someone, and thought at the time that one wouldn't fit my needs. Starting to think that was premature.
Desertlifter said...

Looks nice!

I was discussing wineadors earlier this summer with someone, and thought at the time that one wouldn't fit my needs. Starting to think that was premature.

Once I got one I had to have more.....
Get the 320gram Boveda packs and be done.
Pink Pony said...

Amazon.com....
Pink Pony said...

I agree. Don't mix Boveda with kitty litter. The litter will pull moisture from the Boveda which will make it necessary to charge the packs more frequently.
bcardinal said...

Amazon.com....

I bought em much cheaper at Famous with promo code.
Pink Pony said...

I bought em much cheaper at Famous with promo code.

I did the same a.while back. I have not seen the same deal in quite a while. My eyes are.open for the next deal.
Tips:
Posting this here is bad for your mailbox

Advice:
See Tips
Good luck finding any good info here.

Tips:
Posting this here is bad for your mailbox

Advice:
See Tips

I'm gonna refer u to the OP.
CLICK HERE to view (or post to) my Trader Feedback.

Click here >>> NOOBIE SAMPLER TRADE <<< to get started out on the right foot here at Stogie Friends.
Click here >>> BLIND MAN’S PUFF <<< for blind, honest cigar reviews.