Anybody have a standout favorite? I'm a savage and typically use a plumbers torch at home, but need a new lighter. I've got a single flame Allume and use that most of the time when not at home. Need more than one lighter though for when I can't find my Allume. Just curious what you like? Thinking and Ellipse III at the moment.
Happy Birthday Luke. As for the lighter, I am sure other people will have input on it for you.
Even though it's more of a table top lighter the Volta is hands down my favorite.
Pink Pony said...

Even though it's more of a table top lighter the Volta is hands down my favorite.

Looking for something more for pocket sized but do like that Volta.
My favorite Xikar lighter is actually spelled D-U-P-O-N-T

Hat Tip
-Jon

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues." -Abraham Lincoln

TRADER FEEDBACK
memphsdad said...

My favorite Xikar lighter is actually spelled D-U-P-O-N-T

Hat Tip

Fug that. I'm not paying that much for a lighter I'm just going to get drunk and lose in a year.

Fug that. I'm not paying that much for a lighter I'm just going to get drunk and lose in a year.

Keep an eye on cbid and saksoff5th.com - I got a minijet on saks for like $75
-Jon

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues." -Abraham Lincoln

TRADER FEEDBACK
memphsdad said...

Keep an eye on cbid and saksoff5th.com - I got a minijet on saks for like $75

That is much less than I thought. I'll keep an eye out.
I'm on my 3rd repair visit for my eclipse iii. I'll look up which one I use now in a bit. I think it's the versa or something like that
remember kids. Once something becomes a butt toy, it ceases to be anything else.
kevvy wevvy said...

I'm on my 3rd repair visit for my eclipse iii. I'll look up which one I use now in a bit. I think it's the versa or something like that

Good to know. Seems like some of them are a lot more trouble free than others so just trying to figure out which ones are the problem children.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B007A9YSPW/ref=ya_s...

I'm trying this for my herfador carry
remember kids. Once something becomes a butt toy, it ceases to be anything else.

Good to know. Seems like some of them are a lot more trouble free than others so just trying to figure out which ones are the problem children.

Xikar Allume double jet is the only one I've never had a problem with. Comes in fun neon colors also.
Pink Pony said...

Xikar Allume double jet is the only one I've never had a problem with. Comes in fun neon colors also.

I think I'm leaning that way. Both single Allumes I have had have worked flawlessly. Just lost one of them and the other one is still working great. Other than blowing it out with compressed air I have never had a problem.
Love my axia double flame
“It is the first responsibility of every citizen to question authority.”

― Benjamin Franklin
The Exodus is my favorite....great size flame and a chamber that holds enough fuel to light a lot of cigars. As always....the warranty is second to none.
"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." -Unknown