I've been mulling over buying one of these for about a year. The only thing that held me back was the price point. This past weekend I happened to stumble across one courtesy of a few friends and all I can say is WOW. If you have ever considered picking one of these up but held back for whatever reason, I am happy to say you won't be disappointed if you change your mind and take the plunge.

The quality is incredible, top notch leather and construction. We will see how it holds up over time, but I don't expect to have any issues. Even with the zipper you can feel the quality.

-Jon

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues." -Abraham Lincoln

TRADER FEEDBACK
Classy travel case. Nice pickup.
When its time to relax, burn what you like.
That is a really nice cigar case. I had never even heard of them before now.

That is a really nice cigar case. I had never even heard of them before now.

Another obnoxiously overpriced item found on Instagram lol
-Jon

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues." -Abraham Lincoln

TRADER FEEDBACK
   likes this.
have seen these cases as well. Looks great. Price though Faint will have to settle for the weekender from cigar organizer who is on Instagram as well.
steve-o said...

have seen these cases as well. Looks great. Price though Faint will have to settle for the weekender from cigar organizer who is on Instagram as well.

At that price, I think I'd pay the upgrade for the PJ
-Jon

TRADER FEEDBACK