Pink Pony said...

switched from coolers to a small cabinet and wineador (no fancy inserts) and a desktop a couple years ago, never had this many singles before and did not have a good way to store them.

i tried the cigar box thing in the past and I got annoyed digging through shit all the time.

just needed something temporary until I decide on something bigger after I move.

I suppose now you stick your nose up to us cooler guys. #CabinetClub
Thebigk said...

I suppose now you stick your nose up to us cooler guys. #CabinetClub

I actually hate my cabinet and wish I had coolers full of ziploc bags again. Only reason I switched was because of space issues, coolers stacked in my living room looked like shit, I need to at least try and adult Smile
Pink Pony said...

I actually hate my cabinet and wish I had coolers full of ziploc bags again. Only reason I switched was because of space issues, coolers stacked in my living room looked like shit, I need to at least try and adult Smile

Just go to Home Depot and get gorilla glue and some wainscoting. Trim that shit, glue it on, and your cooler is a fancy pants Cedar chest looking thing. Add a leg lamp for real classy cred.

Says the guy who just has a crappy tupperdor that is stuffed to the gills.
Pink Pony said...

so you need coolers and ziplocs!
Reino said...

so you need coolers and ziplocs!

I wish.

We shall see what kind of space I have once I find a new home.
Pink Pony said...

I wish.

We shall see what kind of space I have once I find a new home.

Good thing? Same area?
Reino said...

Good thing? Same area?

Dirty JerZ!
   likes this.